Chapter 9

Naruto sat quietly a bit let down at the situation earlier when Sasuke started speaking, "Hope you'll like Italian." Was all he said as he got busy on his phone.

Naruto didn't even have the time to process and respond to what the raven said, he slightly nodded his head while Sasuke didn't even pay any mind. The driver announced that they have arrived at the restaurant, and it was the Famous Italia restaurant that had three Michelin stars.

The crowd looked only elite and rich a soft tune was playing in the atmosphere which helped Naruto ease his anxiety at the rich group of people.

"Hello, Sire, welcome to Alessandro's. Your table is this way Mr. Uchiha" a man dressed in black suit welcomed them both.

Sasuke took Naruto's hand as they walked through the crowded place, the man leading them straight to a reserved table.

"Wine." The same guy came forwards as he motioned to waiter standing behind him with a bottle of wine.

"Hn." Was all the raven said. Naruto felt awkward and out of place in these types of settings for him a place to dine should be comfortable where they don't have to keep correcting their posture every second rather than actually enjoying the meal.

"I've already placed the orders; I know just what you'll like." Sasuke said in his same flirtatious tone which used to tingle Naruto's spine but as of this moment he couldn't think of any other thing but Sasuke as a big fat arrogant jerk!

'What does he think I'm a child and won't know what to fucking order?' thought Naruto but instead he faked a sickly-sweet smile. 'It's just a job, It's just a job, It's just a fucking job, Naruto, you can go through this.' He kept chanting in his head.

'I need a living; I signed a contract that I can't back away' He thought in his head. Although for someone this might be a aww moment but for him it was like someone was trying to control his life, which he didn't like.

Soon the waiters brought out the food that was 2 plates of Fiorentina – Italian steak with Gnocchi on the side. They served them and excused themselves to give them space to eat quietly. Naruto was not very happy with the choice of food, he wanted to try their other dishes as well other than steak. But nonetheless he kept quiet and tried to enjoy the meal after thanking inwardly. Which was considered hard with the number of people that approached their table.

Their only focus was Sasuke, treating him a celebrity a god, wanting to take pictures with him. At one point Naruto also felt glares thrown in his direction when especially a lady approached Sasuke.

It was a hard to see the usually stoic man to be sitting and smiling at pictures with strangers. Naruto engrossed himself in the Gnocchi, thinking that the night was just a buzz. When suddenly someone cleared their throat next to him.

Confused he looked up first at Sasuke's direction but saw his darkened eyes focus on someone next to him when he followed the ravens gaze and looked up next to him to find Gaara standing there smiling down at Naruto or what he thought was a smile in his lips.

"I didn't know you were this gorgeous" Gaara said smoothly his lips lugged a little more. Naruto was stunned at the man standing next to him.

He quickly looked at Sasuke he was about to say something when Gaara spoke, "Please can we take a picture together, I hope not to be intruding your date like others did" Gaara said in a mocking tone looking at Sasuke as if daring him to say no. There were a couple other people who were looking at the interaction and watching Sasuke's response.

"Hn. I am sure my date wouldn't mind, isn't that Naru." Sasuke said faking a smile. His eyes never leaving his 'date' and Gaara as the red head took Naruto's hand in his making him stand and asked a waiter to click their picture together.