Chapter 4

Sasuke walked off, thinking about the blond guy, he really did like Naruto's tie. When he first met Naruto, his clothes were not as fit as this suit. The suit clung to Naruto in all the right places and looked like it was made just for him, the cloth hugged his curves deliciously.

Sasuke's usual picks were all tall, models with size two figures and were extremely confident people. He never discriminated between men and women he fucked them all equally.

But why was it though this particular blond had not left his mind since they met? He wasn't due to come back from his business trip for another week, but he wanted to see Naruto's work in action to see how capable he was, to see what Neji thought of him. He entered Neji's office and saw him discussing with a client.

"Good morning, hope I am not being an intrusion." Sasuke said looking at both the female client and his best friend.

"Oh, Sasuke as if you can intrude in your own office" the woman replied flirtatiously.

"It's been long since I saw you, maybe we can look for that entertainment we did last time." She said winking at Sasuke shamelessly, in front of the other two men standing in the office. However, Sasuke didn't pay any mind to the female and eye talked with Neji and left to his own office without a word.

Sasuke was sitting in his office and not paying attention to the lit screen of his desktop but evidently distracted by Naruto who was just outside his office conversing with Shikamaru after he got coffee for both of them. His hair was pulled back neatly with a small pony at the nape, it was so different from the first time they met. Wondering how it would feel to free them and run his fingers through that messy blond top he saw last time.

Sasuke didn't even realise that Neji and Shikamaru had entered his office and he clearly missed the question Neji had asked.

"What?" Sasuke looked at the bemused faces of the two men standing in front of him.

"Anything you need?" He asked his best friend in an annoyed tone.

"You seem a little distracted today, Sasuke, is there anything to do *looks back at the door to Naruto* with my new assistant?" Neji asked with a teasing smile on his face. He and Sasuke had been friends for years as long as they can remember.

Neji was a genius a year older than Sasuke, they both had the education and knowledge and a family background to run this place and when both best friends were ready to start their own business without the help of their families. Sasuke and he partnered to start with a tech intelligence firm, one of its kind.

Sasuke instilled other business in medical gadgets as well and he offered Neji forty percent of the business while he kept his other shares of fifty percent while an anonymous shareholder held the other ten percent. His businesses meant everything to him, he would never leave himself short, he would always have the controlling stock and power over it.

It was just his grandfather's family business of weaponry that made him go through the situation he was in. The business was given to him, and his brother. Sasuke wanted to hold the ultimate power over it but there is an issue. As currently he and his elder brother had twenty percent share each, the same anonymous shareholder had the other ten and thirty percent left to his future spouse and the other twenty percent to Itachi's future spouse.

"Hn, it has nothing to do with him. Anyway, how is he working, it is fine for you?" Sasuke asked Neji.

"Fine?" Neji said in a tone that brought a frown over Sasuke's lips. But then the expression changed.

"Man! Naruto is great and very reliable; I am surprised how could be he be un-hirable with the working talent he possesses. He could probably do my job blindfolded. He's way overqualified to just be a PA. He can even surpass you in business strategies and understanding." Neji said genuinely he was surprised to see the blond work and handle the business efficiently. He even was better at some thinks than Neji, but his ego didn't let him say that out loud. But that didn't let him feel the same for his raven best friend.

Uchiha for my husbandजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें