Chapter 27

"The fuck are you two doing?!" Kurama yelled as he glared daggers at the younger raven, while Kakashi just looked amused at the whole ordeal.

Kurama looked at his right hand man and best friend who was clearly amused by the look on both the brother's face.

"Maa, Maa looks like all Uchiha's do is charm." he said slowly from behind his mask for only Kurama to hear.

The red head glared at him then at the wall, he didn't knew he would walk in on with Kakashi to see his brother being intimate with his boyfriend.

He knew they were lovers but knowing and actually witnessing his baby brother going at it was two different things and with the looks of it seems like the raven was dominating his brother.

'Fuck!' Kurama mentally cursed himself with the image his mind has of his innocent Otōto who he tried protecting with all his might. He didn't think that he'd be walking in on them getting on while he tried to find his brother.

"Who the fuck leaves their door fucking wide open when plaining on fucking each other!" Kurama said, turning around when he heard a loud thud followed by an "Oumph!" then followed by a curse.

Naruto quickly sat up and straighten his shirt while Sasuke who now stood up from the floor after Naruto pushed him off him, thought why the fuck every time, they are on it someone or the other interrupts them.

"What do you two want?" Sasuke said in a bored cold tone, frustrated to be interrupted when things were getting a bit more exciting with his blonde.

Naruto took a deep breath and looked at his brother than Kakashi as Sasuke and him, both were breathing heavily.

And he could see the irritation and hunger in those ebony eyes when the raven looked down at the blonde and his swollen lips caused by him.

Naruto dropped his eyes that landed on to the raven's hard-on and saw a wet spot from where they grind on each other. It made him blush red and embarrassed to no core.

"Kakashi needs to talk to Naruto," Kurama said clearing his throat, getting tired of the sexual tension going on between the other two.

"If we were interrupting we can come by later." Kakashi said clearly with a tease in his tone.

Sasuke looked at the red head skeptically then at his cousin's fiancé with a stoic glare in his eyes, much to the raven's dismay it didn't work on either of the two males.

Before he could tell them off Naruto spoke that had him feeling betrayed like his favorite candy in Sasuke's case his favorite tomato was given to someone else.

"What is it?" Naruto asked with a slight irritation and flush.

Kurama looked at his brother then at Sasuke before a dirty smirk played on his lips.

"We want to talk to you in private."

Naruto sighed and looked at Sasuke.

"Sasuke, I am sorry please give us a minute." Naruto said sweetly and pleadingly, he technically still can't deny his aniki also he was curious how his old high school sensei knew his brother.

Sasuke was reluctant but seeing the look on Naruto's face he nodded and left the three behind, scowling.

'How dare Kurama ask his blonde to talk privately and Naruto agreeing in a second!' he thought. He has observed how Kurama looks out for Naruto they were definitely more than acquaintances and that part irked the raven.

He still hasn't found any solid information on Naruto's background and his best detectors were unable to dug deep. Naruto definitely has a history that he is trying to hide. Even his best friend doesn't know much about him.