Chapter 28

Recap:

Naruto didn't know how long he can keep kissing; his lungs were begging for air and so reluctantly he pushed Sasuke who latched his lips on his neck licking and biting.

"N-No!" Naruto now completely pushed Sasuke shocking them both.

"No, don't!"

"Naruto... I... I am so–" Sasuke said worried that he might have overwhelmed the blonde but was interrupted.

***

"No, I–I haven't taken a bath yet! Please... I stink!" Naruto said, turning around and hiding his blush from the raven.

Sasuke was stunned and when he registered Naruto's words a silly smile crept on his lips, shaking his head.

"Pfft" Sasuke couldn't hold his laugh any longer with the look Naruto was giving him right now.

His cheeks flushed, breathing heavily, two buttons of his shirt popped open while one shoulder bare and his hands clutching his shoulder looking at Sasuke pleadingly.

"Hnhn... You look like someone begging to be fucked or not." Sasuke said huskily, making Naruto straighten his posture.

"Just fuck off Mr. Uchiha." Naruto said as he went towards the closet to get his clothes.

Sasuke was still smirking this whole ordeal was like a roller-coaster for him and peaked his interests like no other.

He couldn't believe that after all the shit he was now smiling with Naruto.

'He sure is like no other' Sasuke thought as he saw the blonde with clothes moving to the clear bathroom and feeling of rush and lust getting the raven's head.

'Wow, will I be enjoying the view, I don't like gathering but I guess I have to fucking thanks Obito and his husband for arranging such a sexy hotel.' The raven's thoughts were running wild.

He didn't want to lose to opportunity to ogle at the blonde's delectable body, but what Naruto did made him frown.

Once Naruto got inside and settled his clothes near the counter attached to the corner shower, he was now thankful that his aniki gave him the idea so save his privacy.

Content he drew the heavy black shower curtains that he has asked the housekeeping staff to install.

Apparently, they had removed the shower curtains after numerous complaints from the staff as they couldn't enjoy the scenic view the hotel has to offer even from this very bathroom.

But his privacy was much more necessary and important than any view.

Sasuke, who watched the whole thing unfold before his very eyes just wanted to get inside and rip those damn curtains to shreds that had obstructed his view and most likely the once in lifetime opportunity to gawk at Naruto's naked self.

"Or maybe I should fucking complaint of the view that was snatched from me!" he mumbled furiously.

After the shower Naruto found Sasuke with a beer and sulky face that resembled a spoiled child when not giving his favorite candy.

He thought maybe the force he used when telling Sasuke 'No' was what got him there, as he went near the man to try and pacify him, he was greeted with the new coverage that Sasuke was reading on his phone.

It was the headlines from a week before where him and Sasuke were shamelessly making out in the copier room, where Sasuke had definitely pinned him to the copier machine.