Chapter 12

Sasuke walked into his office only to find Naruto waiting for him as he leaned on his desk with a skimpy black skirt. He narrowed his eyes at the blond, walking towards him and wrapped his hand around the blonde's neck, bringing him closer.

He looked at those plump lips he couldn't get enough of and slammed his own lips on his. His other hand snaked around his waist, bringing him even closer. A satisfied growl escaped his lips on how soft those rosy plump lips tasted.

Their lips moved in sync as he moved them towards the table lifting Naruto by his thick ass and making him sit on top of it. Sasuke pinned him down as his lips leaving wet kisses down his jaw and neck. He couldn't help but start grinding on the blond.

A sweet moan escaped Naruto when he felt the much-needed friction, Sasuke ripped the buttons of Naruto's white shirt as he licked and sucked in his neck and chest moaning at the feel of soft skin he felt under his touch.

His hands wantonly moved around the blond's body wanting to explore and remember every little nook and cranny that Naruto's body has to offer. He looked up at his breathtaking oceanic eyes that make him feel alive and calm.

He loved the way Naruto looked so vulnerable and innocent beneath him right now. The raven's hands caressed the soft blond locks lovingly, he made sure to touch the blond with utter care keeping it light as a feather and softly.

He felt the way Naruto looked right now and if he didn't keep his touch light as a feather, he would break him if he applied a little more pressure. A content sigh escaped his lips as he ran his tongue on the hardened bud licking and savoring it.

Sasuke closed his eyes to devour him more, but the moment he opened his eyes, Naruto was gone he wasn't there with him. His office was gone as he stood alone, in a dark blank space. A sudden feeling of loneliness hit him when his eyes abruptly opened, and he realized that it all was just a dream.

But he wished this dream was real when his eyes wandered to the obvious hardness in his boxers. He freed his dick out from his confinements of his boxers, as pre-cum oozed through it. He felt like a pubescent horny teenager, as he fisted his cock and pumping up and down.

Sasuke imagined Naruto's naked body kneeling in front of him, sucking his cock with his deep blue eyes looking at him through his long lashes.

"Fuck," the raven hissed, moving his hands and jerked himself faster, getting more turned on with the imagery his mind painted for him making him carve for the blond's touch and body even more.

"Ah, shit! Naruto!" he cursed and moaned the blond's name as warm cum spurted out of him on his hands and bed. He got up to clean up the mess he just made and no one but Naruto was to blame.

***

The next morning when Naruto got to the office, he was relieved to find out Sasuke was out on a business trip for two days. Although he didn't want to face the raven at first, now there was lingering disappointment that Sasuke didn't even tell him he was leaving when they were together all day yesterday.

Naruto didn't like the way he was feeling and did not know when he would be able to see the raven next. He was already booked for the whole week and not being able to see Sasuke teasing smirk was now building a sad mood in him.

Naruto just sucked it all up and burying himself in the mountain of paper and deals with the clients, after the meeting and getting extra work from Neji he stuck into working before the other meeting at 4, wanting to prep for it.

He had hardly moved from his desk after getting back from the meeting with Neji, even when Casey tried to approach him, she got an automated response.

"Casey, can you please get me a coffee?" Naruto asked her after 5 minutes not moving his eyes from the screen and furiously typing away.