Chapter 10

"Hn. Let's get out of here tomato" Sasuke teased smirking at Naruto, he didn't say anything and looked down.

"Okay..." Naruto said quietly. As he tried to separate from the raven, he pulled the blond with a swift movement, making him collide against his hard chest again.

"Hn. You were supposed to aid me, weren't you Naruto." Sasuke said once he regained his footing. Naruto felt himself hardening in response to being this close to him. Mortified that his body would react in such lewd ways he hoped that Sasuke wouldn't notice.

"Are you steady?" Naruto asked as he circles his arms around the raven to guide them both to the nearest bench.

Sasuke sucked in a breath; he didn't know if his body was betraying him, or he had become more responsive to the blond's touch, or it was the cold that got to him. But he just nodded and looked at Naruto's attractive face as he leaned in a little.

The cerulean orbs were staring into his obsidian ones. Naruto did a take at Sasuke's eyes then his lips as his breathing became labored were they going to kiss again? As they were rudely interrupted earlier. He really wanted the raven to kiss where there would be no paparazzi snooping around them. But instead, just to kiss those lips because he wanted to.

Naruto leaned in towards the raven again, and braced himself for another mind-blowing kiss, but then he looked up from those kissable lips and saw Sasuke's eyes roaming around to look at something. He instantly looked and realised the people making shots of them which broke his heart a little so instead he tapped the raven's ass to gain his attention.

"Mr. Uchiha maybe we should head home and get you out of these wet clothes." Once Naruto's words registered in raven's ears, he looked down to see an emotionless face of the blond, gone was his sweet smile and inviting aura.

Sasuke nodded but his mind instantly went into his guttered pit, he literally imagined the blond's words – getting him out of his wet clothes.

"Mr. Uchiha." Naruto called again when he put a tight leash on his emotions and started his back as they both went to sit on a bench to get the skates off.

***

When they arrived back at the apartment, they said goodnight in their usual way. Sasuke leaned in and brushed his lips against Naruto's as he parted the blond's lips with his tongue and found his tongue eagerly awaiting the raven's. The raven's hand traced a line down to the blond's spine as he pulled him closer and kissed him harder.

Naruto felt like his knees would give out completely when Sasuke literally took his breath way with that smacking kiss. He couldn't help but throw out the earlier restraints he put on his fragile heart as Sasuke pulled back slightly and gave him a long peck on the blond's lips and then his cheek.

"Mr. Uchiha you should get home before this time you catch a cold. See you tomorrow." Naruto said winking slightly at the raven who similarly held a small smirk of his own. He smiled, as he waved a bye to the raven who sat back inside but was looking at Naruto's retrieving figure, walking inside he took the elevator to the penthouse.

But this time the blond made sure that there was no one watching and capturing his private moments as he was behind closed doors of his apartment before he felt his lips under the pad of his fingertips.

'How did he manage to make me feel this way all the time? Every one of our kisses felt like my first kiss, making me feel like a fucking teenager with his first crush! Every touch drives me insane, just as when I was in puberty! How?' Naruto thought as that night he touched himself, moaning Sasuke's name, and later met the same raven in his dreams, kissing, caressing, devouring and igniting his life with a fire so blazing, so hot that nothing else mattered.