Chapter 13

'Wow Sasuke.' he thought, this was getting really intense feeling his face heat up as everyone stared. The buzz in the reception was alive, as everyone wanted to confirm who they were from since they couldn't see the notes.

But the smile Neji and some few portrayed told Naruto they were very well aware who has sent him these huge rose bouquets. Naruto held the notes in his hands looking down at them.

Suddenly the phone on the reception rang interrupting the who buzzing of loud chattering, Tiffany who had a look of jealousy on her face morphed into disappointed as she went to answer.

She really didn't want to miss the moment of the open declaration that was going on. It was a juicy enough intel for her to converse regarding these for some time. Naruto could tell with the look she had she wanted to skim as many expressions and knowledge about the whole situation as possible.

He had no doubt in his mind that she wouldn't have cared about the privacy and has already gone through checking each note out.

"Shushhh!!!" the woman exclaimed looking at everyone trying to dim down the ongoing murmurs.

"Good evening, Sasuke, yes, they arrived long back. Ah, yes, he just now saw them and has read all the notes." Tiffany answered with a fake smile when Neji eyed her. Asher looked as amused of the whole ordeal as he did when in the elevator.

All the other employees that were accumulated in reception area were excited and kept mum as they listened to the one-sided conversation of Tiffany on the phone.

Some at the back on the stairs telling anyone who didn't know or catch on that the extravagant gesture was indeed from Sasuke as he is the one who sent those huge bouquets of red roses to Naruto.

Naruto could see the hesitation and fakeness of Tiffanies smile as she turned to him.

"Naruto, Sasuke would like to know if you are free, and will you attend?" Tiffany asked, reluctantly, in fact not caring that she was practically announcing that Sasuke was asking if Naruto was going to come for the date or not.

Naruto looked at everyone as their attention was now directed towards him and the answer he'll give. Not sure if he wanted that show but thought of something better than that. A sly smirk gracing his plump lips.

"Tiffany can you please transfer the call to a spare phone? I would like to talk to Sasuke myself." Naruto requested smiling gracefully making many swoon over his charms.

Tiffany held her urges to glare and roll her eyes but complied as she transferred the call to a spare phone that was nearest to Naruto to receive.

Naruto was totally aware that everyone was quieting down so they could hear him more clearly. As he picked up the call and held the phone near his ears.

"Hello?"

"Did they make a good impression on everyone?" Sasuke asked with a smirking voice.

"Umm humm. Yes."

"I thought of shocking everyone, but your way worked even better" Sasuke said.

"I definitely wasn't happy when the delivery boy called and told me you didn't receive the flowers but some other girl who you directed to did. But the blown up on the office group chat later proved that my idea and your time of meeting worked all in one big favor." Sasuke continued.

"Hn. So, tell me are they all standing around watching you while you are on this call with me?"

"Yes." Naruto wanted to say all meaning by the whole fucking office but he kept the answer short.