PROLOGUE

"How is she?"

"No good, it hasn't developed into something useful."

The tall man sighed, "let her leave, you know what to tell her."

The younger, masked-up man nodded, "lips are to be sealed on what happened, no second chances."

They bowed as the man turned to leave, the elder walking down the hall to another masked person.

"How is she?"

The woman gestured with her head, "she holds potential... See for yourself, sir."

The man leaned into the glass wall, watching as another woman stood in front of a blind-folded, tied-up, girl.

"Is this the first today?"

"Nae."

The woman took a step forward, the girl tensing from the noise her boots made on the clean tile floor.

"W-who are y-you..."

The woman didn't answer, instead, she brought out an object that resembled a toy gun, bringing it to the girl's head.

The girl began to struggle after hearing a fake click, "l-let me go, please."

She muttered the three simple words over and over, her voice growing louder with nerves as the woman went toe to toe with her.

The fake gun touched the girl's forehead.

"S-STOP IT."

The two women in the room gasped, an interesting sight beholding the two watchers.

"Her eyes..."

"It means that it is working. The... victim's eyes turn a darkish mint green when she is pulling the strings. Hers does as well."

The man made a short sound of approval, watching as the woman quickly pulled the gun away from the girl's head.

The woman looked at the gun, tossing it aside after seeing that it was a fake.

'H-how am I doing this...?'

She stared at her hands, feeling the uniform she had on before looking around.

She was blindfolded so she wouldn't know what the room looked like, but now...

'There's a hidden door there, that's the exit.'

She looked back at the girl, herself, quickly untying the blindfold around her head.

The woman let out a gasp, seeing dark mint green flooding within the girl's eyes, no white to be found.

She felt her face, wondering if her eyes were like that too.

She quickly untied the ropes around the girl's wrists and ankles, disregarding the questions she had to the back of her head.

She had to escape.

It felt weird, seeing herself limp and pretty much unconscious but...

'If I go back to my body... This person's going to wake up again.'

So the woman began to pick up the girl, only to freeze as the door opened.

"What an amazing show of skill..."

The man came in as the woman behind him closed the door, the man putting on a mask in the process.

"Y-you..."

"Leave her body, or you will be gassed like last time."

The woman tensed, "w-wait but I-I don't know how..."