Ch. 17

...

...

...

"Hey Wonyoung, isn't she the one that did our tarot card readings at the mall?"

Sakura looked up, seeing a group of six girls, IVE, watching her from afar.

The tallest girl lightly smacked the speaker's arm, her other hand intertwined with the speaker's hand. She spoke more softly than the other, Sakura barely picking up what she said.

"Yujin-unnie, she heard you."

'Ah yeah, they're names were Yujin and Wonyoung...'

"You guys did tarot card readings?"

"Yeah! Couple months ago."

"Did anything about love come up?"

...

...

...

One of them laughed at the silence, "HA- knew it."

"Unnie can I go? I wanna see mine too!"

The blonde-haired girl nodded, rubbing at another girl's head, "yeah sure, let's all go."

Sakura smiled as the group walked up to her, "good evening."

"Hello!"

"I saw your performance, it was really cool!"

"Awe~ Thank you so much! We really appreciate it."

The psychic glanced at the tallest duo, "we meet again."

The puppy-like girl, Yujin, scratched her head, "yeah I guess we do."

Sakura looked down at their hands, "I assume that a part of both of your guys' readings came true?"

The two flustered at that, looking away as their friends poked at them teasingly.

The Japanese woman chuckled, "well, welcome. Would any of you like to get a reading done?"

The four who hadn't gotten readings yet all nodded, Sakura giving them all readings on whichever topic they chose...

"What's your name?"

"Naoi Rei."

"Oh? Are you Japanese?"

"Ah- uh- Nae, I am."

Rei glanced down at the name plate, "are you Japanese as well?"

Sakura nodded, "I am. You speak Korean well, have you been here long?"

"Nae, I came during middle school, so around... three... four... years? What about you, if you don't mind me asking?"

Sakura shuffled the deck, "last year, I wanted to finish up college in Japan first before coming here."

"Waaa that's so cool!"

The psychic chuckled as she held out the deck, "place your hand on the deck, and take it off when you feel as though you should."

...

...

...

"You're name was Yujin right? Would you like another reading? See if things have changed?"

A couple of the group members were checking out the crystals Sakura had displayed, all of them looking over from her question.

The puppy grinned, "it's okay! I think I'm content with what the cards showed me last time."