Ch. 11

TIMESKIP 1 MONTH:

"Get home safe you guys!"

"See you on Monday~"

"Bye unnies!"

A certain puppy and bunny waved to their friends as they walked away, the duo staying put in the school's parking lot as they waited for Yujin's mom.

"So... have you been to the mall recently?"

Wonyoung nodded at the older girl, "mhm! Liz, Rei, Leeseo, and I go pretty often... What about you unnie?"

Yujin chuckled, "nah, I don't really go out much."

"Not even with Gaeul-unnie?"

The puppy shook her head, "we do hang out, but we usually just chill at each others' homes, or go to the cafe. I think the last time we went to the mall was to buy Christmas presents last year."

"Oh wow... I see..."

"Ah- there's my mom."

"I'm guessing your dad's at work?"

Yujin hummed in response as they walked towards the coming car, "yeah, but you might see him later tonight."

Wonyoung gulped, the older girl laughing at her reaction, "hey, don't worry, my dad is really nice."

"I'm sure he is but... Up until now I've only seen your mom."

"True... He might look a little intimidating but he rocks."

Yujin smiled as she waved at her mom from her place in the car, "I don't see him that often 'cause of his work... But he's the best dad I could ask for. I remember we used to go out a lot together when I was a little kid. Hey Eomma~"

"Hi Yujin-ah, and hello Wonyoung. How was your day?"

Wonyoung bowed respectfully before climbing into the back of the car with Yujin, both of them chirping an in-sync, "good~"

"When will I be picking you two up from the mall?"

"Around eight if that's okay?"

Yujin's mother nodded, "I'll call you when I'm there."

Most of the ride was silent besides her mother asking Wonyoung how she and her family had been, the duo thanking her as they got dropped off at the nearby mall.

Yujin linked her arm around Wonyoung's, "let's go!"

~~~

...

...

...

"Hmm I'm kind of hungry, what about you?"

The bunny nodded, "I am too, let's check out the food court!"

The two have probably walked around the mall a few times by now, a multitude of delicious smells wafting around them as they headed closer to the food court.

"Wow, something smells really good."

"Yeah? What do you want to eat?"

"I don't know what it is but it smells so familiar! Hmm..."

Yujin glanced at Wonyoung, "oh? Can you describe it? Maybe we can find it."

The puppy glanced around as the bunny began to try and describe the aroma she was smelling, separating the different food scents as best as she could with whatever matched the younger girl's description.

A particle-like string began to form in Yujin's vision, creating a blue path only she could see to a food stall near the middle of the food court.

'Well, who knows if it's blue, I don't know what they look like.'