Ch. 31

A/N: Minor blood warning, just a small cut though

"Guys guys guys, they're back."

Yena pulled away from the window, closing the blinds back up as she saw Eunbi and Hyewon with Chaewon on her back, running to the front door.

She opened the door for them, quickly shutting it as Yuri ran over.

"Oh my God are you okay unnie?"

The hamster then glanced at Hyewon, "shit are you okay???"

Hyewon cracked a few joints, "yeah yeah I'm fine, I'm fine."

She helped Chaewon off her back, "Chaewon..."

Minju ran over, "I got her."

The others watched in stunned silence as Minju and Hyewon helped Chaewon walk away from the door, only for the door to produce an unlocking noise.

"I'm sure they'll be glad to see-"

Gaeul froze mid-sentence, immediately closing the door once the two maknaes came in.

"Holy shit-"

The two youngest dropped their bags, "u-unnies? What happened?"

Yujin ran over to Chaewon, seeing that she was the most hurt out of all of them.

"Chaewon-unnie are you okay?"

But the older girl's eyes widened from Yujin's appearance, and took a step back.

"Y-you..."

Yujin startled, "Chaewon-unnie? Hey, it's me, Yujin."

She took a step forward, only for Chaewon to back away more.

"S-stay away from me..."

Hyewon stared at her weirdly, "Chaewon what's wrong? It's just Yujin."

The short-haired girl pointed a shaky finger at the confused puppy, "y-you're... his daughter...?"

"What? What are you talking about?"

"Y-your dad... H-he... he's the one that made all this happen."

Hyewon's eyes widened as Yuri vocalized all their thoughts, "w-what...?"

Yujin stared in shock, "what- My dad??"

"He's the one that made us like this."

"Wh- Unnie what are you talking about? My dad would never hurt anyone."

Chaewon began to shake, "l-liar..."

"Unnie calm down, please. Why do you-"

"YOU'RE A LIAR."

The high schooler jumped, the eldest trying to calm her down, "Chaewon-ah, let's-"

"YUJIN's A LIAR."

Chaewon looked around, her eyes landing on a pair of scissors that was on the kitchen counter nearby, and she pulled away from Hyewon and Minju's grasp.

"C-Chaewon-unnie?"

She ignored Nako's call, grabbing the scissors and opening it up.

Hyewon quickly walked towards her, "woah woah hey."

Everyone gasped as Chaewon sliced down onto her own fingers, hard enough for the dull blades of the scissor to cut through into seeping blood.

Chaewon thrusted her hand towards Yujin's direction.