Ch. 18

"Thank you for the meal!"

Yujin fished for her wallet in her bag, "how much was it again? I can p-"

Chaeyeon shook her head, "no it's fine Yujin, don't worry about it."

"Are you sure?"

Sakura nodded, "yeah, our treat."

"Waaa thank you~~"

"Okay parents."

"All that's left is you two getting married."

"Ah shush."

A store sign caught the psychic's eyes as they walked out of the mall, "flower studio?"

Chaeyeon glanced over from her mutter, "you like flowers?"

"Mhm! They're really beautiful."

"Ohh! Yujin-unnie and I go to that shop a lot! The selection is amazing and the owner is really nice too!"

The group looked at each other, "want to go?"

Nako glanced at the high schoolers, "do you guys have a set time you two need to be home by?"

"Uhhh... midnight?"

"Whattt. My parents got worried if I wasn't home by eight."

Nako nodded at Hitomi alongside Chaeyeon, "same here."

Yujin shrugged, "I don't know man."

The group walked over, a couple customers that were leaving holding the door for them.

"Oh- thank you!"

"Welcome!"

The group thanked the woman at the counter, Yujin giving her a friendly wave which she returned.

"Yujin, are you friendly with everyone?"

The puppy scratched her head, "uhhh if I don't know them, I'm really shy?"

"You were not shy when we met."

Yujin teasingly leaned closer to Wonyoung, "guess we just clicked really easily hm~?"

Wonyoung flustered up, lightly smacking the older girl's arm as she looked away.

The girls looked around the flower shop, turning from a new voice.

"Hey Eunbi-unnie?"

A duck-like woman poked her head out through a door behind the cashier counter, the owner of the store glancing back.

"Yeah?"

The new woman glanced at the customers, giving them a small smile before turning back to Eunbi.

"Can we take a couple of the fruit drinks out of your fridge?"

"Oh yeah sure, check the expiration date though."

The woman stared weirdly at the owner, "oh...kay...? Unnie do you not check-"

THUD.

The group, Eunbi, and Yena jumped, startled from the front door that abruptly opened, three people barging into the flower shop.

'What the fuck-'

Two of the girls panted for breath, the girl in between them being held by the two, her head hung low and her breathing labored as she groaned.

The psychic's eyes subtly widened as she met eyes with one of them, feeling an immensely heavy aura around the short-haired girl, having never felt something this strong before.