Your back

Raven POV

It felt good to be back in charming, I'd only been gone 2 weeks but it felt so much longer. Walking into the club house and smelling the weed, alcohol and leather was the most amazing welcome home. I went straight to work, setting up the bar for the big party tonight, Gemma had text me to make sure I'd be home before that, but she didn't know I would here now setting up. I liked to help out as much as I could, the club was my family and I would always put them before anything else in this world.

"Ray Ray" I turn and see Tig smiling over at me.
"Hey tigger" he wrap his arms around me tightly and lifts me up.
"Alright, put me down for god sake"
He laughs and places me down on my feet, giving me a kiss on forehead "it's good to have you back"
"Thanks Tig"
"Move over the rest of us wanna say welcome home"
Tig moves and I see Chibs, happy, Jucie and Opie all stood there waiting for there hellos. They were a bunch of idiots but they were my idiots.

"How did it go?" Chibs asked and I sighed
"As well as it could I guess"
"How was it being back there?"
"Not great. Everyone looked at me like I was some kind of weirdo. But I went, I said my goodbyes and now I'm home. That's all that counts"
"Well we are all glad your back sweetie"
"Me too Chibs" I kiss his cheek and continue stocking the shelves behind the bar and cleaning up. Just as I finish I hear tiny little footsteps running through the door. I pop my head up and see my little man.

"Monkey man"
"Rawraw" he runs to me and I lift him up swinging him around while peppering his face with kisses. He is giggling and it's the best sound in the world.
"Oh I missed you"
"I missed you too"
"You did" he nods and kisses my cheeks before wrapping his arms around my neck and nuzzling into me.
"The wander returns" I look up and see Jax, the first man who made me fall in love and the last man. We dated for a while in school but it didn't work out but we were still amazing friends and I adored his son Abel.

"She did indeed. Miss me Jackhammer"
"Na not really" he laughs and kisses my forehead.
"Thanks shit head"
"Of course I did. Glad to have you home princess"
I place abel back down and he runs to the toy corner I set up for him. He sees the big motorbike I had just bought him sitting there, it's electronic and I knew how much he would love it.
"Is that mine?"
"Yes handsome it is, I also got you this"
I pull out a specially made cut with the sons of anarchy picture on the back, just like his dads. It says President in training.

"Ray, really?"
"What? It was too cute to miss out on"
He shakes his head and I hear everyone laughing behind me. I tend to spoil Abel a lot, I couldn't help it, he had a rough start to life and I always want to make him happy and smile.
"Jax?"
I turn and see tara standing in the door way of the club. Her and Jax were always on and off and I've tried my best to get along with her but she has this hatred towards me, she thinks I'm after Jax and I don't know how to convince her I'm not.
"Hey Tara"
"Hi Raven"
I grimace at my name, everyone who knows me calls me Ray or even fireball. I kind of have a fiery temper. I see Jax walk over and I can see things are heated so I decide to keep Abel occupied so he doesn't see it. No kids should see there parents arguing, take it from someone who only ever saw the bad parts of there parents marriage.