Wedding day

Raven POV

Today was the day. I'm marrying my best friend and I can't believe it, I've dreamed about this day for so long and by the end of it I will finally be Mrs Raven Teller. I'm sitting doing the finishing touches to my hair when there is a knock at the door, I carefully get up so I don't ruin my dress and when I open I instantly know something is wrong.
"What's going on?"
Jucie stands there with a anxious look on his face and I know instantly it's Jax.
"Erm.....don't freak out"

"Jucie so help me god, just tell me"
"Jax is in a bit of trouble"
"What kind of trouble?"
"He's being held at gun point right now with Clay at the club house"
"For fuck sake" I turn around and rummage through my bag, grabbing my gun and storming back to Jucie.
"Come on"
"What?"
"Let's go. I'm getting married today and no stupid dumb fucker is going to ruin that. Understand. Now get everyone and let's go"

He nods and we walk out of the building, me in my beautiful wedding dress which is now probably going to get ruined by me blowing so stupid fuckers head off. As we pull up to the club house I see people guarding the entrance. This will not happen on my wedding day. I will not allow it too.

Jax POV

I could kill clay, I knew getting involved in this stupid drug world was going to cause me pain and here I am on the one day that's supposed to be the best day of my life and I'm sat tied up being held at gun point.
"I'm going to kill you"
"Shut up"
Before I can react I here gun shots from outside, what I don't expect to see if my bride storming through the doors, holding a shot gun and red splattered blood over her beautiful dress.

"What the....." before the guy can finish his sentence she blows his head off and walks towards me.
"Hi" she says breathlessly and I can't help but smirk.
"Hi, you look gorgeous by the way"
She smiles "it looked better without the blood"
She helps untie me and I stand, taking her in my arms "you look gorgeous all the time"
"Can we go get married now?"
"Yes we can"
I turn and look at clay "we need to talk after"
He nods and I take Rays hand "come on let's make you a teller finally"

She smiles and we walk off to the cars, the guys following on there bikes. This is the day I finally get the girl of my dreams and the family I've always wanted. But one thing for sure, once this wedding is done me and clay will be having a serious conversation about the future of this club and how he needs to step down and let me take over before he drags all of us into jail or even an early grave.