Crossed words

Raven POV

I knew Jax would be angry and he had every right to be I just hope he will give me the chance to explain.
"Thanks doc" he patches me up and goes to leave just as Jax walks in.
"Hey"
He doesn't say anything, he stands at the bottom of my bed and just stares at me. His arms crossed, he's angry alright. Really angry.
"Jax....I know..."
"You know. You know what? How fucking stupid you are? I really thought you had a brain in that head of yours but then you do this. What the fuck were you thinking Raven?"
I stare at him in disbelief, I understand his anger but he doesn't need to be mean.

Before I can even say anything he is back to shouting at me "did you even think? What? Did you want to prove that your a bad ass? That you belong in this club or what? Or did you just want to prove your just as stupid as half the guys in that half way right now. You've could have been killed. You are an old lady you have no right to be out there shooting your damn gun around!"
He slams his hand against the bottom of the hospital bed, he looks up at me. Pure anger in his eyes, I'm not scared of him. I would never be scared of him.
"You going to explain yourself or just sit there?"
I shake my head and he scoffs.
"Really?"

"Get out" I say, quietly.
"What?"
I look up at him dead in the eye "I said get out"
"No. You don't get to fucking...."
"NO!" I get up and get right in his face "you don't get to come in here and call me stupid. You don't get to come in here and be a bully. I am not just an old lady I am the princess of Samcro, I am the daughter of a first 9 founding member and I will not be spoken to like some common slut. I understand your anger and I was really hoping you would come in here and be more concerned about me, I really thought the anger would come from a place of love not a place of complete and utter disrespect."
"Disrespect? Are you kidding..."
"Shut the fuck up! I am still talking. I may be a woman but I am not your old lady, you haven't even had the decency to ask me, I am no damsel in distress and I am definitely not someone you can boss around. I went there because they tried to kill you. The only man I have ever loved, you could have died."

I walk back to the bed "I went there to show them they mess with you they mess with me. You have no idea what it's like to have no one. So now" I turn to face him "I finally have something worth fighting for, you best believe I'm going to defend it anyway I have too. But right now you need to leave. I will not be spoken to like that Jackson. So leave"
"Ray.."
"No! Get out!"
He sighs and walks out the doors, I slump down on the bed and let the waterfall of tears I've been holding in fall. He didn't even ask me if I was okay. He didn't care, he just wanted to throw around his authority and make me tow the line and I don't do that. I will never do that and he better get on board with that otherwise we are over before we've even begun.