First date

Jax POV

I'm planning on asking raven out on our first date, I'm kind of scared I want it to be perfect and I want her to have an amazing date. She's deserves so much and I want to give her everything. We have just arrived at the clubhouse, she stayed last night but we just cuddled nothing more. I don't want to rush things with her, this is just to important. As we arrive I take Abel from his car seat and he reaches for Ray. She happily takes him and we walk in to the clubhouse together.

"Well....look at you two" I see my Ma sitting down at the bar and she is smiling from ear to ear. I walk over and kiss her cheek "how you feeling Ma?"
"I'm good baby boy. And how are you?"
I smirk "I'm good" I look towards Ray who is playing with Abel with his toys "I'm so good Ma"
"So you two?"
I nod "we are taking it slow but yeah we are together, I actually wanted to ask if you would mind having Abel tonight. I want to take Ray out"
"First date?"
I nod and she beams with happiness "of course I'll take him. You have to make it special you know that right"

"Yes Ma, don't worry I have the perfect date planned"
I kiss her cheek again and walk over to Ray, she smiles up at me as I offer her my hand to help her up from the floor.
"Everything okay?" She asks as I wrap my arms around her waist.
"All good. Mum is having Abel tonight so I can take you out on our first official date?"
She wraps her arms around my neck and smiles "oooo we haven't done that before!"
"No we haven't. I want to do this the right the way this time Ray. So what do you say? Want to go out on a date with me tonight?"
She smirks "I think I'm free"
I leans forward and place a chaste kiss on her lips "great. I'll pick you up at 7pm"

"Okay" she kissed me again before we are interrupted by clay calling a meeting. I groan and kiss her once more "I'll be back"
"Okay baby"
Hearing that from her again makes me so happy. My heart finally feels full again after all this time.

Raven POV

For hours I have been trying to find something to wear for tonight and I can't find anything. I'm getting so frustrated. It's 4pm and I'm not remotely ready for tonight. I decide to ring Donna, opies wife I'm sure she'll be able to help. She says she has a few things for me to try on and she will be over in a few minutes. I groan and pour myself a whiskey, I need to take the edge off before I completely lose it.

I hear a knock at the door and race over, there is Donna with a box in her hand. I frown as I let her in "what is that?"
She smiles "Jax had a feeling you'd be stressing out so he took me shopping to pick something out for you"
"He did?"
She nods "and it's beautiful Ray but before you see it, I need to help with your hair and make up"
"Okay"
We sit and she starts the process of getting me ready for my date.

It's feels like hours but she finally tells me I'm all done. When she tells me to turn around to look into the mirror I can't believe my eyes. I don't look like me at all. My hair is curled and my make is effortless.
"Wow Donna thank you"
"Your welcome, now are you ready to see this dress?"
I nod and she opens the box and I can't believe me eyes. It's beautiful and so perfectly mr.