Alone

Jax POV

I wake up and see my beautiful wife draped over me, her hand on my bare chest and she is snoring away. I push her hair from her face and kiss her head. She smiles and looks up at me
"Good morning gorgeous"
"Good morning"
"How you feeling this morning?"
"I'm hungry"
"Really?"
"Yeah, I know makes a change right"
"And what does my beautiful wife and my wonderful child want to eat"

"Pancakes, oooo and bacon and mmmmm some eggs"
I can't help but laugh "whatever my babies want my babies get"
I slip out of bed and call for room service, I booked us in to a beautiful resort, it is a spa and hotel and it's so relaxing. Exactly what we needed.
"Food will be here very soon, why don't you go have a relaxing shower and then we can eat"
"Sounds perfect. I love you" she leans up on her tip toes and kisses me softly.

I watch her walk to the bathroom and man I am a lucky man. She is the most beautiful woman I have ever met and I kick myself all the time about letting her go all those years ago. We could have had so many years of happiness but I was stupid and I let her go. But I won't be letting her go again, she's mine. My wife and the mother to my kids and I will forever protect her.

Raven POV

After my shower I head out to the table and I see al the wonderful breakfast Jax has ordered for us.
"God I'm so hungry"
"Tuck in baby"
And so I do, this baby is making me crazy, one minute I want to throw up and the next I want to eat everything in sight.
"We need to talk Ray"
"About what?"
"About the club?"
"Okay? Is everything okay?"

"I don't know. I'm wondering what you would think if I stepped away from the club"
"Stepped away? Like forever?"
He nods "be the husband and father you and the kids deserve"
"Jax......if this is about"
"It is about the wedding night Ray, I should have never left you alone. I ruined are...."
"No. Jax you didn't ruin anything"
"Ray you were lay there crying because of me"
"Jax I was upset yes. But it was more about me planning this big way of telling you about the baby and not being able to do it"

"Because of me"
I get up and walk round to sit on his lap, I place my hand on his cheek and have him look directly at me.
"You listen to me Mr Teller, you are the sweetest and kindest man I have ever met. You are the love of my life and yes your not perfect but no one is Jax. Including me, I don't want you to be perfect. I love you for who you are and everything about you is amazing to me. So whatever decision you make about your future I will 100% support you but please don't make this decision because on me. Do this because you want too okay?"

He looks up into my eyes and smiles "how did I get so lucky to have you not once but twice?"
"Your charm Jackson. It's always been my weakness"
He laughs "well Mrs Teller, how about I carry you back to bed and show you have amazing my charm can really be"
"Mmmmm yes please"
He picks me up and I can't help but giggle, he gently places me down on the bed and stares down at me.
"I love you so much"
"I love you too"