Thoughts

Raven POV

"Morning everyone" I walk into the clubhouse and see piney, gemma and Bobby by the bar.
"Morning baby girl"
"Office is sorted and everything is organised for today so I'm going to head off and grab Abel"
"No worries sweetheart. Enjoy your day off with the little one"
"I will" just as I'm about to leave I hear high heels clicking down the hallway. I turn and see a blonde woman, boobs on show and shorts up to her ass. I see gemma walk towards her and stare her down "who the hell are you?"
"I'm a guest"

"Really? And who's guest would you be?"
"Nothing to do with you honey"
Oh god does she even know who she's talking to, this is Gemma. No one talks to Gemma like that.
"Look Pumpkin, you might wanna leave before this lady here rips of your plastic tits"
She looks me up and down and smirks "and who are you, her guard dog"
I step forward but gemma places her arm out to stop me. As I go to speak again, I see Opie walking out "you forgot these"
He hands over a pair of underwear and I look up at him in complete shock. He turns to see me and the moment he does he knows he's fucked up.

"You slept with her?"
"Raven.."
"No. You cheated on your wife and your children for some cum porn star who has probably had more dick then she can count"
"This has nothing to do with you"
"It has everything to do with me. Donna is my best friend"
He goes to walk past me but I grab his arm "your a complete dick do you know that"
"Fuck off Raven don't give me relationship advice when yours suck"
I see red and I swing for him, smacking him right in the face.

"Woah! Hey calm down" I feel Gemma in front of me and pushes me away from Opie.
"Jax is in his dorm room. Go"
I shake my head and storm off towards the room. I need to get away from him before I do something I might regret. I open the door and see Jax standing just putting his kutte on.
"Hey" he furrows his brows the moment he sees me "what's wrong?"
I start to pace and he instantly starts to worry "hey Raven what's wrong?"
"I was out at the bar and a porn slut just walked out of the dorm rooms"

"I didn't do anything I swear Ray"
I shake my head "I know. It was Opie"
"Opie?"
I nod and he walks towards me wrapping his arms around me.
"He cheated on his wife Jax"
"I don't know what's going on with him at the moment"
He holds me for a little while until I pull away and look him straight in the eye.
"Ray?"
"I thought If I ever saw....a slut coming from
This direction again I would automatically think of you but..."
"But what?"
"I didn't. It didn't even cross my mind that you would do that"
He smiles and cups my cheeks "you can trust me Ray. I won't ever do that to you"

"But I would understand, I'm making you wait and...".
"Hey. I don't care. I screwed up and if I have to wait forever then I will. I love you Raven and I don't care how long it takes, I will win you back"
I sigh and we stare at each other for a long time. I don't want to be angry anymore, I don't want us to fight anymore I just want to be happy. Before I know what I'm doing I pull him towards me and wrap my arms around his neck before kissing him deeply. He groans and holds me tight, before stepping us towards his bed and laying me down. Never once breaking the kiss