Revenge

I stormed into the clubhouse hunting for clay, after staying with Jax for a little after he fell asleep and I left, one mission in my mind to get to clay and to get revenge on the losers who did this. As I storm in I see Chibs and Opie at the bar, they turn to me and I see the worry on there face.
"Where's clay?"
"Church"
I walk inside the double doors and see clay speaking with Bobby and Jucie. He looks up and plasters a fake smile on his face.
"Ray. Everything okay?"
"No. I want in"

"In what?"
"You know what clay. I want revenge on the son of bitch who did this"
"Ray.."
"No. I get it, I'm not a fully fledged member of this club but I am the princess and I am the daughter of a first 9 member which means I have some pull here clay and I want to find the dick head who thought he could take away the only man I have ever loved and I want to hurt him, badly"
He looked around the room and I could see everyone's expressions, they knew I was serious and nothing would change my mind.
"Okay. But Ray your with Opie and you don't move a muscle unless he is with you. Got it"
I nod "got it"

"Jax is going to kill me for this"
"Probably"
He laughs and sets out the plan with everyone, we were going to find this son of bitch and I couldn't wait to realise all my pent up anger out on him.

Jax POV

I woke up and Raven was gone, I had a bad feeling and I couldn't shake it. I knew her and I knew she would want revenge on whoever did this. I knew she would go to clay and she would use her pull as princess and he would give in. I grabbed my phone and called Chibs, he didn't answer and instantly I knew. I climbed out of bed and struggled into my clothes, hobbling out of the door and towards the desk. I see the nurse shoot up and rush towards me.
"Mr teller what are you doing?"
"I have to go. Now"

"We can't let you do that, you still recovering"
"I know but you don't understand...."
"Jax..."
I turn and see clay standing there, he has a nervous look on his face.
"Clay where is raven"
Before he can answer I see Opie walking in carrying raven in his arms.
"What the fuck!"
I see ravens head lift and she looks shocked to see me "Jax, it's nothing bad" she looks down at her arm and back to me "well nothing too bad"
"Your bleeding raven"
The nurse walks past me and points Opie in the direction of a room and as I go to follow she stops me.

"No Mr teller, you need to go to bed now and I will allow her to come see you afterwards"
"But...."
"No buts. Bed now"
I groan and head back to my room, clay following. As I climb into bed I sit up and look at him.
"You better explain exactly what happened and why the woman I love is currently bleeding to death"