Guilt

Jax POV

When I found out Raven had gone home with Abel alone on our wedding night I couldn't believe it. I had completely ignored her for hours, too busy wrapped up in Sons issues and trying to convince Clay he should step down but of course he is too stubborn to admit it. As I walk into the house at around midnight, I see raven on the sofa, wrapped up in one of my hoodies and under a blanket. I crouch down beside her and move some of the hair that had fallen on her face.

I could tell she had been crying and it broke my heart, to know I was the reason. I see her clutching someone in her hand, so I gently take it from her and I see a pregnancy test. A positive pregnancy test, she's pregnant with my baby and she was probably going to tell me tonight but I ruined it. I scoop her up and take her to our room, placing her into our bed and laying the covers over her. I kiss her forehead and leave the rest on the table.

I stare down at her and place my hand gently on her stomach. The woman I love, my wife is carrying my child. I can't help the smile that takes over my face. I've never been so happy and so sad at the same time. I have to change, to be the husband and father her and my children need and deserve. I don't know if I should step away from the club or take over but either way while clay is in charge I will forever be breaking her heart and my children's hearts.

Raven POV

I wake up in the bedroom, under the blankets. I know I didn't fall asleep here so Jax must of moved me. I roll over and hope to see him but he isn't there. My heart drops a little more, I slowly get out of bed and I head to Abel's room to grab him. As I walk in he wasn't  there, I walk out into kitchen and I see Abel and Jax making breakfast, piles of pancakes sit on the side, a plate of bacon and eggs and Abel's helping with the toast. I see the table set for us, a fresh vase of flowers sat in the middle. My favourites, sunflowers.

"Mummy!!!"
I look shocked at Abel and Jax turns and smiles at me.
"Yeah buddy" he takes him down from the counter and Abel runs to me. I pick him up and hug him close.
"Can I call you mummy?"
I feel my self get a little emotional and I hug him closer. "Of course baby"
He kisses my cheek and wiggles to go back to helping his dad.
Jax walks over to me and he kisses me softly "I'm so sorry. I should have been here with you. I promise you, things are going to change. For all of us" he places his hand on my stomach and I look up into his eyes.

"How...."
"You were holding the test when I came home. I'm so sorry Ray."
He leans his head on mine and I close my eyes taking in his scent.
"It's okay"
"It's not Ray, you 3 are my world and I need to start showing you that"
I smile "this is a good start baby"
I look at the table and smile, he leans in and kisses me again and then his phone rings.
He groans and I can't help but let my smile drop. He takes his phone from his pocket and switches it off.
"That could have been important"
He cups my cheeks "nothing is as important as you and Abel"