Damage

Jax POV

The party is going great as always but I haven't seen Ray or Tara for a while. I know they had some drama with Ima but they disappeared after that. I'm sat the boys just talking about club stuff when I see Jucie point behind me. I turn and I see Ray and Tara walk in and Tara looks so different from her usual self.
"Tara? What are you wearing?"
She looks down and I instantly know I've said the wrong thing. I hear the guys sniggering behind me and Tara storms off.
"Are you fucking kidding me Jax?"
"What?"

"You couldn't tell her see looked gorgeous or beautiful No? And you lot should be a shamed of yourselves. No wonder that poor woman doesn't feel welcome here"
Ray storms off after tara and I see all the guys looking guilty as hell. Whenever raven yells at them, they hate it. She is one of there favourite people and they hate upsetting her.
"I'm going to try to fix this"
They nod and I follow the girls to hopefully make up for my stupid actions.

Raven POV

"Hey" I walk in and see tara sat on the bed
"Hey"
"Don't listen to them okay, you look amazing"
She shakes her head "who am I kidding Ray I'm
Never going to be apart of this"
"You will tara you just have to give it time. And don't listen to them egg heads. They are lucky I didn't just smash there faces in"
She laughs and I smile "thanks Ray"
"Your welcome"

We hear a knock and the door opens to Jax standing there.
"Hi girls, can I come in?"
I look to Tara who nods and he walks over to sit down next to her.
"I'm sorry babe, I just wasn't expecting it."
"No excuse to be a moron Teller"
He looks up at me and smirks "thanks ray. Can you give us a moment"
I nod and walk out of the room, heading back to the party. I see Jucie, happy, Bobby and Tig waiting for me.
"Ray?"
"What?"

"We are really sorry, we were idiots and we will apologise to Tara"
I shake my head "that's not how gentlemen act boys. Don't do it again"
"We won't" Tig says while holding his arms out to me. I can't help but giggle and walk into them as I'm suddenly surrounded by all of them hugging me close saying how sorry they are over and over again. As they all pull away, I notice a guy I've never seen before staring at me. He looks odd and I know for sure I'm staying away from
Him tonight.

It's been a few hours and I finally see tara and Jax walking towards the bar. Tara has a huge smile on her face and she looks a bit flushed.
"You did not just have sex during a party?"
She looks up at me shocked and I can't help but laugh, offering her a high 5!
"Go you"
She laughs and I grab her and Jax a drink. While I'm bent over I hear someone whistle. I stand and see the man from early smirking at me.
"Hey sweetbutt get us some beers and how about you come over here and give us a dance"
I let out a sarcastic laugh "first off I'm no sweetbutt and secondly you want a dance go pay for one"

I go to walk away but I feel his hand around my arm yanking me back.
"I told you to do something bitch"
Before I can answer I see Jax, happy and Chibs all surround the guy.
"Do we have a problem here?" Jax asks and the guys eyes haven't left me.
"Just this little whore not knowing her place"
Chibs places his arm around the guy's shoulder and leans in "she ain't no whore you dickwad she is the princess of Samcro"
Happy gets in his face and cracks his knuckles "so I suggest you get out of here before we rearrange your face for disrespecting her"

He smirks at me and winks. "Whatever"
Leaving with a few other guys I haven't seen before. The guys check me over making sure I'm all good, once I finally manage to reassure them they get back to partying and I get back to gossiping with my girls but I can't help but have this horrible feeling that, that won't be the last time I see his face.