Ill always take care of you

Jax POV

I carried Ray to her room after a while, she didn't look comfortable at all. I checked her fridge and she had no food so I sent out the prospect and got him to grab her some groceries, I also sent out for some of her favourite soup just incase she can stomach any food when she wakes up. I placed some water, orange juice and some medicine next to her and I've been sat watching her for the last hour. Her face scrunches up now and then like her stomach is hurting her, I'm half expecting her to jump up and throw up all over me but so far she is staying asleep.

I move some of her hair from her face and I can't help but admire how beautiful she is, even when she is sick. I miss her so much, I hate being away from her. Even when we weren't together she was still in my life. She's been my constant for so long and now to not have her just breaks me. I just wish I could somehow make this okay and that she would forgive me.
"No. No....no.....Jax....please"
She starts to move around and I know she is having a nightmare. I gently try to wake her but it isn't working.
"No. Not him please......Jax.....no.....please"

I have to wake her up she sounds in so much pain.
"Raven come on wake up"
I shake her and finally she opens her eyes, I see tears fall and I pull her into my chest.
"It's okay, I've got you" she holds me tightly, holding me tshirt in her hands and she sobs into me. I smooth out her hair and kiss her to try and help calm her. Whatever she dreamt had really upset her. She pulls away and wipes her tears away, she looks up at me "I'm sorry"
"Don't be. Are you okay?"
She shakes her head "I dreamt......they killed you right in front of me. I couldn't do anything to stop it and you were just gone"

"Ray" I cup her face "I'm right here okay. I'm not going anywhere"
"I know Jax I just, being away from you it's hard for me"
"It's hard for me to baby. But I know you need space right now and I'll wait for as long as it takes"
"You will?"
"Yes I will. I don't want anyone else but you. You are all I've ever wanted Ray"
She leans forward slightly pecking my lips, I have to use all my self control not to grab her and kiss her so hard. I need to give her the space she needs and hopefully she will come back to
Me.

"Maybe I should go"
"No please. I know things are a bit weird but I could really do with some company if that's okay?"
"Of course. Neeta has Abel till 6pm so as long as I'm home by then"
"Okay"
"I got you some soup, do you want to try and eat?"
"Please"
I go into the kitchen and grab the soup, warming it up and taking it back to her. She takes a small sip and smiles "you remembered my favourite"
I smirk "it's not just your favourite Ray, it's the only one you'll eat when your sick"
She chuckles "that's very true"
I smile and sit down next to her, turning on the small TV in her room and switching on nothing in particular while Ray sips away at her soup.