Party time

Raven POV

The party is in full swing, there are bikers and crow eaters everywhere. Some of them are lovely and learn to treat me with respect, others like Ima have no manners and believe I am just someone beneath her. She is a bitch and one of these days she is going to go too far with me. I see tara walk in and I'm glad she's here. Abel
Is with Gemma so I'm hoping tara and Jax can have some alone time. As she goes to walk in I see ima standing in front of her, i see her shove tara and I get pissed, storming over there ready to bang a bitch out.

I stand between Ima and Tara and she smirks at me "This aint got nothing to do with you sweetheart"
"Oh yeah well I think it does, you see Tara is a friend and I'm the princess so it has everything to do with me"
"You think that title means shit to anyone, it doesn't. Your just another skank they keep around as a baby sitter for her brat"
That's when I see red, I grab her by the throat pinning her against the wall, squeezing just enough to make her panic.
"Now you listen to me bitch, your the only skank in this room, there has been more men inside you pussy then there has been in this club house. Your just a porn scum bag, a nobody, a cum slut who can be used whenever and wherever. No body in this room respects you and I can garuntee no one likes you. So why don't you pick up a skanky ass friend and fuck off before I do some real damage"

I drop her and she scrambles up, as I go to walk away I feel her grab my arm, before I turn I see tara lunge and punch her straight in the face. I see blood pour down her nose and I can't help but laugh. Tara is wincing as she obviously didn't punch correctly. Ima runs out in tears and I stand in front of tara.
"Thank you"
"Your welcome and thank you for standing up for me"
"I was telling the truth tara you belong here not her"
She winces again and I chuckle "you need to learn how to throw a punch properly. Come
On let's get some ice"

She laughs and I take her back into the dorms and sort her hand out.
"Raven"
"Ray please"
"Sorry Ray, seriously thank you. I don't always feel like I belong here"
I shake my head "it's not easy tara but Jax loves you and he wants a future with you. So maybe you should stop seeing the club as an enemy and start seeing them as family"
She sighs "I just don't agree with everything they do"
"Neither do I, but you take the good with the bad and I know what jax did to you, but he hasn't looked at another woman since you took him back I promise"

"Not even you?"
"Me?"
She nods "Tara what me and Jax had is long gone. The minute he met you it was over for us. He loves you"
"I just always thought that maybe...."
"No. I would never do that. I promise"
"Thanks Ray"
"No worries. Now if your going to be apart of this family you need to look the part"
She looks down at her clothes "what's wrong with what I'm wearing?"
"Nothing but I definitely think we could do better. Come on"

We sneak out the back and drive to my house, I'm going to give Tara the make over of a life time and show everyone in that club house including Jax that she does belong here. I just hope she can take my advice and make this work, for her and Jax as well as Abel.