Seems.

Raven POV

"I let myself in and got into bed with him. I'm sorry Raven truly I am"
I shake my head "how could you?"
"I don't know. I got so drunk I don't even remember how I got to the clubhouse I'm sorry. Opie is right Raven, he loves you so much. More then he ever loved me or anyone else. Please don't let my stupid mistake ruin what you could have with him."
"I can never forgive you for what happened to Kip, but I appreciate you telling me the truth"
She nods "I'm leaving for good. So I won't be a problem anymore. But Raven I know it doesn't mean much but I'm truly sorry for what happened to sack and I will spend forever feeling unbelievably guilty"

I nod and she walks out, I turn to Opie who smiles "he's home now if you want to go see him"
"What if he doesn't want to see me ope? I wouldn't even let him explain"
He laughs "he loves you. He'll be happy to see you"
I nod and grab my bag heading out to my bike and racing away to Jaxs house.

Jax POV

I leave Abel playing in his room and make my way to the kitchen to make a coffee. I just hoped Opie was able to speak with Raven. As I take my first sip I hear a knock at the door, I open it up and see the one person I wasn't expecting.
"Ray?"
She walks closer to me, placing a hand on the back of my neck and pulling my lips to hers. It takes me a few moment to realise what is happening before I wrap my arms around her and pull her in close. As she pulls away from the kiss, she places her forehead against mine and smiles.

"Hi"
I can't help but chuckle "Hi"
She pulls away and walks into the kitchen picking up my coffee mug and taking a sip. I follow after her and she stands smiling at me.
"I thought....."
"Opie came round and explained what happened"
"Ray I promise nothing happened"
She nods "I know. I didn't believe Opie but then Tara came"
"She what?"
"It's okay. She explained and told me she was sorry for everything and told me she was leaving for good"

"She is?"
She nods "told me she wouldn't be a problem anymore"
"Good. I'm glad she's gone"
We stand there for a few moments, not saying anything. I walk closer until I'm standing right in front of her and I place my hands on either side of her. Our faces so close that I can feel her breathe.
"You staying?"
"Was thinking about it"
I smile "just thinking?"
She nods "I'm sorry Jax"
I shake my head "No Ray you don't have to apologise, I've given you so many reasons not
to trust me and you have every right to question it. I know I still need to earn your trust back and I will. But Ray I can't lose you, I can't function without you"

She giggles "I can't seem to function without you either. We have a lot to work on Jax but I don't want to keep wasting time"
I smile and lean forward staring her in the eye "can I kiss you?"
She nods and I slowly mold my lips to hers, I feel her smile and place her hands on my face, my hands go to her waist and we melt into each other. As we are just about to get a little more heated, we hear a little voice by the door.
"Ray Ray!"
She giggles "hey my little monkey man. How are you feeling?"
"Better. Come play"
"Okay" he takes her hand and walks her to his toys and I can't help but smile as I watch the love of my life and my amazing little boy together.