Guilt

Ray POV

"I can walk to the house Jax"
"No, you have 2 choices Ray. I can carry you inside that house or you can go back to the hospital"
"Isn't it bad enough that you've made me move in with you, can I please keep some of my dignity"
Jax sighs and kneels down in front of me, he places his hand on my cheek and gives me a soft smile.
"No sweetheart I can't. Doctor says you have to rest so that's what your going to do. So darling my arms or back to hospital?"
I groan "fuck sake!! Fine. DO NOT DROP ME!!"

"Relax I won't"
He lifts me easily, I place my arms around his neck. I wince as my stomach moves, Jax feels it and holds me a little closer while moving a little slower.
"Thank you" I whisper and he kisses the side of my head
"Your welcome"
I can't help but smile a little, he has been amazing since I woke up. Really taken care of me, it's been a little annoying but I have loved every moment of it. He places me gently on his bed and covers me with his blanket.

"Do you need anything?"
I shake my head "Ray I need words"
"Sorry. No, I'm okay"
"Okay, Jucie is going to be here soon, I need to pop out okay"
I nod and sighs sitting down on the bed next to
Me.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing. I'm fine just tired"
"Okay. Well try to get some rest and I'll see you soon"
I smile the best I could and he kisses my forehead before leaving. Being in this house again after what happened will take some getting used to and I don't think Jax has thought about that.

Jax POV

I arrive at the clubhouse to talk with Clay about some fun business when I see my Ma walking over.
"How's Ray?"
"She's at home in bed"
"Your home?"
"Yeah? Why?"
"Jax....you dumb idiot"
"What?"
"Did you even think she might not want to be at your place considering what happened there?"
I shake my head and run my hand down my face "I didn't think. I just wanted her with me"
"Is she on her own?"

I nod and she smacks me upside the head "I swear to everything that is holy Jackson. Use you brain"
She storms off and shouts back she will go check on her. I really didn't think, I haven't been sleeping because I've been so worried about Ray and keeping Abel safe. When I walk inside the clubhouse I see Bobby holding Abel. They agreed to watch him while I got Ray settled.
"Daddy!!"
I smile as I take him from Bobby "hey little man, you been good"
"Yup!"
"He's been great Jax. How's Ray?"
"Struggling but I think she'll be okay"

Bobby nods and walks into church, I see clay and he pinches Abel's cheeks and Abel giggles.
"You coming to church?"
"Yeah. Alright if Abel plays in the corner"
"Of course. Hey you lot!" He turns and shouts at everyone "my grandson is coming in, fags out and no bad language got it"
"Got it boss!!"
I can't help but laugh, clay is so protective over Abel and I'm glad. Everyone high 5's him as we walk into the room. Abel lives for the attention, he is so comfortable here and I'm glad because when he's older this will be his legacy.