Frustrated

Jax POV

"Tara I'm not doing this here, just go home"
"Fine. But I'm taking Abel"
"No your not. He is fine here with Ray"
"She isn't his mother Jax"
"Yeah well neither are you"
I knew instantly I shouldn't have said that but she has been pushing my buttons for weeks. Constantly wanting to argue about every little thing. She doesn't trust me and I know I have given her plenty of reasons not too but I promised her I wouldn't do that again and she said she would trust me. The truth is tara isn't cut out for this life, she never has been.

She storms out and I take a deep breath before walking back towards Ray and the guys. I see her playing with Abel, he loves her so much. They have a beautiful connection and I'm so grateful to her. She has been by my side every step of the way. We were together for a while and I loved her, she was my first love. I guess part of me still does love her, but then tara came along and things changed. To this day I question why I let Raven go, and I still don't have an answer. She is made for this life, she is the princess of Samcro and she understands the importance of this club, of this family, something I fear tara never will.

She sees me watching and walks over to me, hugging me close.
"You okay?" She whispers, I wrap my arms around her placing a kiss on her head.
"I will be, thanks for Abel's gifts"
She giggles "anytime. I love spoiling him"
"Don't I know it"
She pulls away and smiles up at me, kissing my cheek and walking away towards the bar to continue setting up for tonight.
"Why did you ever let her go Jax?"
I see Tig staring at Ray and I clock him one round the head.

"Your way to old for her Tig"
"Hey....I'm not that old"
"You keep dreaming. Church guys! Ray you good with Abel?"
"Of course"
"Thanks sweetheart"
We head on inside and set up for our business chat, things are going to be getting interesting round here.

Raven POV

I know it's hard for Jax with Tara because she isn't made for this life. Being apart of Samcro is hard and it's not something that can be taught. She hated this life before and she hates it more now. I know Jax cheated on her once, she was heartbroken but he did everything he could to win her back and he swore on Abel's life he would never do that again. She believed him for a while at least. But now she questions everything he does, where he goes who he goes with.

The biggest thing about Samcro is you don't ask questions, I learnt that from my father and I continue to learn everyday. Just because I'm the princess doesn't mean I am privileged enough to know all details about this club. Even Gemma the queen doesn't know everything.
"Ray? What you doing here sweetie?"
I turn and see Gem standing there "hey Gem, I got back early so thought I'd set up"
"Well it's good to have you back honey. But that's what croweaters are for"
"I know but they never do it right"

She laughs "okay. They in church?"
"Yeah went in about 10 minutes ago"
"Okay. Well you good here with munch man or do you need me to take him?"
"Na I'm good"
"Okay sweetie, I'm going to the office gets some paperwork done"
"Okay" she kisses my cheek and then goes and kisses Abel before heading back out the garage. I love this place and I love the people and I couldn't wait for the party tonight.