Battle 3: Whirl-y Go-round

Having left Viridian City, Niko and Duplica now make their way to Pewter City in hopes of Niko gaining his first Gym Badge. When suddenly...

Niko & Duplica: Huh? They look ahead and spot something.

Up ahead, there was a small pond, inside there was a whole group of Water types. From the smallest and delicate Poliwag and Magikarp, to the strongest and toughest Tentacruel and Golduck.

Niko: Wow! Look at all those Water Pokémon! Niko was amazed.

Duplica: This must be where they come to relax.

Niko: All right, I'm gonna catch one of them. He stated pulling out a Pokéball.

Duplica: Wait! She stopped him. There are a lot of them, so it might not be a good idea to start a fight. She explained.

Niko: Yeah, good point.

Eevee: Vee! (Charge!)

Ditto: Ditto. (Water) The two Pokémon ran out.

Niko: Ah! Wait, where are you two going!?

Eevee and Ditto jump into the water and laugh, enjoying the cool water sink into them.

Duplica: They sure look like they're enjoying themselves. She said with a smile.

Niko: Yeah. Hey, how about we join in two? Niko suggested.

Duplica: Sure!

And so, Eevee and Ditto swim around the water. Ditto ducked underneath getting Eevee's attention. Then Ditto came back up, but transformed.

Psyduck?: Ditto! (Peek a boo!) Ditto blasted Eevee with Water Gun

Psyduck?: Ditto! (Peek a boo!) Ditto blasted Eevee with Water Gun. Ditto laughed.

Niko: It's still amazing how Ditto can transform. Niko said as he and Duplica dipped their feet in the water. Ahh. It's nice to relax like this now and again.

Duplica: I'll say.

BZZZZZ BZZZZ BZZZZ

Niko: Huh? What was that?

Duplica: I don't know. The two look up and see the source of the sound.