Battle 14: A Criming Shame

After a few days on the road, our heroes finally arrive at Saffron City. Niko was excited by the thought of earning his fourth Gym Battle. Unfortunately....

Niko: What!? He shouted. Standing in front of the Gym, Niko was barred off.

Duplica: "The Gym is currently not accepting challengers at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience". She read.

Niko: Man, that's twice now.

Kota: This isn't that big of a surprise. The gym leader here comes and goes sometimes.

Niko: Hang on, Kota. Do you know who the gym leader here is? Niko asked.

Kota: Of course. I grew up in this city after all. Kota revealed.

???: Well, well, one of my students has come back. They all look back and see a man wearing karate gi.

Kota: Master Koichi! Kota was surprised to see his teacher

Koichi: Good to see you, Kota. Has your training been going well?

Kota: Yes, master. I've even captured a new Pokémon.

Niko: Hey, Kota, who is this guy? You know him?

Kota: Oh, right. Master, I'd like you to meet my new friends.

Niko: I'm Niko. Pleasure to meet you.

Duplica: My names Duplica.

Eevee: Vee.

Ditto: Ditto.

Koichi: Any friend of my students is a friend of mine. I'm honored to meet you. Say Kota, would you be interested in stopping by the dojo?

Kota: Of course! You guys don't mind do you?

Duplica: Sure.

Niko: It sounds like fun.

Our heroes arrive at Fighting Dojo. Inside, they spotted several trainers practicing alongside their Pokémon.

Niko: Wow

Niko: Wow. So this is a dojo?

Eevee: Vee. (Cool)

Koichi: It is my pleasure to welcome you all to the Fighting Dojo! And I, Hya! Am the Master of this Dojo, Seiya! My name is Koichi, but you may call me Karate Master Koichi! Kiyah! He introduced himself showing off his trained attacks and reflexes.