Battle 28: The Battling Eevee Brothers

As our heroes travel onward, a new challenge awaits them. And so do many new and unusual Pokémon.

Eevee: Vee? (Huh) Eevee's ears perk up hearing something.

Niko: What's the matter, Eevee?

Eevee: Vee Vee! (Follow me)

Niko: Eevee! Wait up! They follow Eevee until they come across something unusual.

Eevee: Eevee. (Over there) They look to see an Eevee tied up in the trunk of a tree.

Duplica: It's another Eevee!

Duplica: But why's it tied up like that?

Kota: It must have been abandoned.

Niko: Someone just left it here? Niko was surprised to hear such a thing.

Duplica: Poor little thing. Niko's Eevee approaches the smaller one and pets its head. This caused the smaller one to let out a cheerful cry.

Niko: Wait there's something around its neck. Niko looses to see a tag. Stone Town?

Kota: Stone Town? I've heard of that place.

Our heroes make their way to Stone Town. Niko decided to hold the abandoned Eevee in his arms.

Duplica: Hey, Niko. Can I check something real quick? Duplica pulled out Niko's Pokédex.

Pokédex: Eevee, the Evolution Pokémon. Its ability to evolve into many forms allows it to adapt smoothly and perfectly to any environment. Using a Fire Stone will evolve into Flareon, the Flame Pokémon. A Water Stone evolves into Vaporeon, the Bubble Jet Pokémon. And a Thunder Stone will evolve it into Jolteon, the Lightning Pokémon.

Kota: Wow. I didn't know Eevee could evolve so much. Niko, why haven't you evolved your Eevee?

Niko: Because I don't wanna! Eevee is perfect just the way it is. Right, partner?

Eevee: Vee Vee! (You bet)

Kota: Look! Third block, number fourteen. Our heroes look to see the amazing mansion that stood before them.

Niko: It's huge!

Duplica: And fancy!

Kota: I wonder who lives here. They enter to see some kind of party going on. it's a garden party!

Niko: Wow. Reminds me of the one we had back in Pallet Town.

Duplica: Hey, look there! They look to see a trainer evolving her Shellder into a Cloyster by use of a Water Stone to the applause of the attendants.

???: Congratulations! Shellder evolved into Cloyster!

Lady: Thank you so much!

Pokédex: Cloyster, the Bivalve Pokémon and the evolved form of Shellder. For protection, it uses its harder-than-diamonds shell. It also shoots spikes from the shell.