Battle 39: Showdown at the Po-Ké Corral

Narrator: After winning eight badges alongside, Niko was arriving back home to Pallet to follow his dream of competing in the Pokémon League.

Niko: There it is! Niko runs over to see his home in sight. Pallet Town! I'm back!

Duplica: So this is Pallet Town? It's so nice.

Kota: It does give off a real homely vibe.

Niko: Come on. We gotta stop by at my house first. Niko guides him to his house. Ta-da! He invites them in.

Thomas: Oh? Niko!

Niko: Dad! Niko runs over and hugs him.

Thomas: Ha ha! Good to see you too.

Niko: Dad, look! Niko shows his father all the badges he's earned.

Thomas: I'll be! You won all eight already!? I bet you showed those gym leaders a thing or two! He said ruffling his son's hair.

Niko: Yeah!

Eevee: Vee! (Thomas)

Thomas: Eevee! I was wondering where you wandered off to! Glad to see you've been keeping an eye on my boy! He said letting Eevee.

Eevee: Vee vee! (I do my best)

Thomas: So, who're your friends?

Kota: My names Kota.

Duplica: My names Duplica. And this is Ditto.

Ditto: Ditto! (Howdy)

Thomas: Oh. He saw Duplica and smiled. Well, I certainly wasn't expecting you to bring such a cute girlfriend home. His comment caused them both to blush.

Niko: DAD! Niko shouted embarrassed.

Duplica: (,,>﹏<,,)

Ditto: Ditto! (He he)

Niko: A-Anyway...did mom get my present?

Thomas: Yeah. She sure looked happy. You just missed her actually.

Niko: Oh. He said sadly.

Thomas: Well, your friend Ash came back the other day.

Niko: Ash is here? Niko and the others go over to Ash's house. Hey, Ash!

Ash: Huh? Niko! The two run up to each other and high five. It's about time you got back.

Niko: He he he. Sorry. I had to stay in Viridian City for a bit.

Brock: Hey, Ash We better eat fast. We've got a lot to learn about the Pokémon League from Professor Oak.

Ash: Right! Professor Oak!

Niko: Oh, I forgot! Let's get there quick!

Ash: I'll race you there!

Niko: You're on! The boys run off.

Delia: Oh, those boys are so energetic. They've been like this ever since they were kids.

Meanwhile, Team Rocket is seen on the outskirts of Pallet Town bumming around. Since the capture of their leader and loss of their headquarters, they're about lost on what to do next.

Jessie: Well, there's no use pretending anymore.

James: Team Rocket is finished. Not capturing Pikachu is just the icing on the cake.

Meowth: We're just victims of CFS. Chronic Failure Syndrome.Soon, they see Levi in the forest, repeatedly punching a tree.

Levi: Gah!