Battle 7: Waterlogged

After having assisted Wave in making new badges, Niko trains for his Cerulean City gym battle and the chance for Niko to earn his second Kanto gym badge.

Niko: All right, guys. Time to go. Niko said as he, Duplica, Poliwhirl & Ditto stood on a small bridge, watching over Eevee and Bulbasaur as they swim in the small river. Wave is gonna use Water types, so we gotta get you used to swimming. Duplica, can you and Ditto help out?

Duplica: You can count on us! Ready, Ditto?

Ditto: Ditto! (You know it!) Ditto transforms into Slowbro.

Slowbro?: Ditto

Slowbro?: Ditto.

Niko: Ok. Ditto and Poliwhirl both of you use Water Gun! Eevee and Bulbasaur try your best to dodge it. He instructed.

Poliwhirl and Ditto fire their water attacks. Bulbasaur and Eevee try their best to get out of the way. However, Bulbasaur got hit a few times. Eevee then began to speed up its swimming.

Duplica: Wow! Look at Eevee go.

Niko: Bulbasaur, use Razor Leaf! His Grass type launched them. Ditto and Poliwhirl narrowly dodge the attack. Perfect! If you can attack and swim at the same time, then we can win this!

Bulbasaur: Bulba! (That's right!)

Wave: I see you guys are as energetic as ever. They look to see the Gym leader, Wave.

Niko: Wave.

Daisy: Hey, Wave, is this the kid you were telling us about? The Sensational sisters arrive.

Duplica: Huh? Who are you three? Duplica asked.

Wave: Oh, the three of them are also Gym leaders, but they prefer doing water ballet more. Meet Daisy, Lily & Violet.

Lily: Hey, everyone!

Violet: Nice to meet you!

Daisy: What's up? They cheerfully said.

Wave: So, I see you're training for our Gym battle, eh, Niko? He approached the two in the river. Or are you two just having fun?

Eevee & Bulbasaur: Ee!/Saur!

Wave: But it'll take much more than just knowing how to swim to win. I sure hope you're ready, Niko.

Niko: Oh, I'm ready. To win.

Wave: I like that confidence. I think someone else feels the same. Wave pulls out a Pokéball.

 Wave pulls out a Pokéball