Battle 50: Pallet Town and Beyond!

After battling in the Pokémon League competition at the Indigo Plateau, Ash and his friends return to Pallet Town for a hero's welcome for both Ash and Niko, who went on to win the whole competition.

Ash: Niko and I very happy to be back home, and to everybody who supported us throughout the Pokémon League, we just want to say.

Ash and Niko: Thank you very much.

Oak: And thanks to you both for representing us so well.

Delia: And we all owe Professor Oak a big thank you for hosting us here today. Now, let's start the party!

Oak: First, let's salute Ash for finishing in the top 16 at the Pokémon League, Niko for winning the whole thing and for doing Pallet Town proud! They all toast Ash, Niko for their grand efforts.

Samantha: I'm so proud of our son, Thomas.

Thomas: Ha ha! He's come a long way.

Niko: Phew. Niko sighed. I'm so glad you and Professor handled the speeches. I'm no good with this kind of stuff.

Ash: No problem. And thank you, too, Pikachu. And all the Pokémon. Both trainer and Pokémon share a toast.

Our heroes are soon chowing down.

Brock: Pallet Town really knows how to throw a party! The food is delicious!

Misty: Hey, guys. We shouldn't be the only ones celebrating, why don't we let our Pokémon join the party, too?

Kota: Now that sounds good!

Ash: Good idea! We couldn't have gone to the Pokémon League without them.

Brock: You're right. Geodude, Onix, Zubat, Vulpix, it's time to come out and chow down!

Misty: Goldeen, Staryu, Psyduck, you're invited, too! Go!

Niko: Gengar, Venomoth, Elekid, Ivysaur, Growlithe, it's party time!

Kota: Machop, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, time to celebrate! All the Pokémon materialize

Ash: Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Pidgeotto, join the party! Ash's Pokémon materialize. Chariza...But before Ash can call out Charizard, Brock and Misty stop him.

Misty: Think about this first, Ash!

Brock: I don't think letting Charizard out is such a good idea, Ash!

Ash: But, I...Ash thinks about what Charizard did during its previous battles. I'll invite Charizard next time.

Niko: Glad it's not this time.

Misty: Okay, everybody! Time to dig in! The Pokémon split up to grab different things to eat.

Brock: Ash and Niko must be really proud.

Misty: I think they've grown up a lot since being in the Pokémon League. Don't you all? Misty sees Ash and Niko are nowhere in sight. Where are they? Ash is seen running alongside Niko towards one of the tables.

Ash: Let's eat fast so we can eat again!

Niko: I might eat till I burst!

Eevee: Vee Vee Vee! (Save some for me)

Pikachu: Pi Pikachu! (Food, here we come)
Misty just sighs.

Meanwhile, a familiar figure is making yakisoba...

Jessie: This time I think we've cooked up the perfect plan to capture that Pikachu! Don't you?

James: Yes. It's really a hot idea.