Battle 30: Holy Matrimony

Ash continues his journey with Misty, Brock, Pikachu, all his friends, and one of their egg-cellent new companions. But our heroes are about to be caught in a treacherous web. They spot a post with a boys picture.

Ash: Hey, look! A poster. "Missing."

Misty: Is that?

Ash: It looks like..

Brock: It can't be.

Everyone: James!

Ash: Wow. It sure looks like James. Suddenly a limousine pulls up to them. A man with a megaphone comes out.

Hopkins: Have you seen that boy in the photo?

Ash: We have if he's James from Team Rocket.

Hopkins: Jolly good eureka! Quick, to the estate! The man pulls them into the limousine and drive off. As soon as they're out of sight, Team Rocket pops out and take a look at the poster.

Jessie: Hmm. This kid looks a lot like you.

James: You think so? He looks pathetic.

Meowth: That's what she means, James.

Levi: Suspicious. Something you wanna tell us, James? James said nothing and looked down shamefully.

Jessie: Right! We better go investigate.

Meowth: Yeah! Jessie and Meowth run off leaving Levi and James.

Levi: Something on your mind?

James: Uh...well...

Jessie: James!

Meowth: What you waiting for?!

James: Oh. I'll stay here.
Levi, Jessie and Meowth: No, you won't! They grab James and run off in pursuit of the limousine.

Ash: Hey, mister. How much farther is this place?

Hopkins: We're almost at the end of the driveway.

Misty: Seems like we drove past the main gate about half an hour ago.

Ash: Whoa! Everyone looks and were amazed at the size of a building to the left. Look at that!

Misty: It's huge!

Brock: I've seen shopping malls smaller than this place. The limo stops and they all step out and marvel at it.

Misty: It must have a hundred rooms!

Ash: It's the biggest mansion I've ever seen!

Hopkins: That is not the mansion! Our heroes cover their ears since he was using his megaphone so closely. This little doghouse is for Growlie, the favorite Pokémon of master James. Behind you, there. That building is the master's mansion. They turn around and were shocked by the sheer size of the building. Please, follow me. They enter the house with Team Rocket following close behind.