Battle 38: Mew and Mewtwo

Narrator: What started out as a simple gym battle for his eighth badge, has spiraled into complete chaos. Niko and Mew were captured by Team Rocket's Leader, Giovanni and his powerful Pokémon Mewtwo. With their friend taken, can Duplica and Kota find a way to save him?

We see the Team Rocket convoy on their way to their headquarters.

(Just ignore the Team Rocket trio. It's surprisingly easy)

Cassidy: HQ, this is Cassidy. The capture of Mew is complete. We are now on route. She said into the radio.

???: Roger, you may land when ready.

Giovanni: Contact Dr. Namba. Tell him his test subjects are ready and waiting.

Butch: Yes, sir!

Giovanni: Our little friend here should provide us with everything we need to complete our plan.

Back in Viridian City...

Lance: What?! Niko was kidnapped by Team Rocket?!

Duplica: Yeah, we just saw them leave. I think we know where they're heading. Please, you gotta hurry, Lance

Lance: Right! I'm on my way right now. I'll call the local authorities as well. You kids be safe until I get there.

Duplica: Thank you! Duplica hangs up.

Eevee: Eevee! (Hurry) Eevee said as it started running.

Kota: Eevee, wait! Duplica and Kota give chase. Gengar comes from behind and gives Eevee a lift.

Lance: Quickly, Dragonite! We have to hurry! Dragonite flys off to Viridian City.

Meanwhile at Team Rocket HQ...

Niko: Hey!! Let me out! Let me out! Niko shouted banging on his cage.

Cassidy: Oh, quit it! Your whining is starting to give me a major headache.

Butch: Besides, I don't think you wanna miss Team Rocket's momentous victory!

Niko: Victory? What are you talking about?!

Giovanni: It's quite simple. Giovanni reveals himself. Thanks to you, all the pieces are in place.

Niko: Where is Mew? What have you done with it?!

Giovanni: We're taking good care of it. We wouldn't want anything to happen to our most valuable asset.

Niko: Asset?! What are you going to do with it?

Giovanni: Why, use its power of course.

Niko: It's power?

Giovanni: My boy, you cannot even begin to fathom the immense power that Mew possess. The one saw before, Mewtwo, is not even half as strong. If they were to battle seriously, I doubt any of us would survive such battle. That's probably why it was so easy to capture. It was protecting you. So we have you to thank for its capture.