Battle 17: The Great Fighting Pokémon Battle

It was a bright sunny day, and a Hitmonchan is seen running and then stops to shadow box as a young lady peers from behind a tree. Soon, she heard voices, causing her to duck back behind the tree.

Duplica: Hey, look! A wild Hitmonchan! Duplica said surprised.

Kota: It's not often to see a wild one. Further up the road was a phone booth. Niko was inside talking to Professor Oak.

Niko: Look at this, Professor. Niko showed off his new badge. I just won my fourth Gym badge.

Oak: That's all well and good, Niko. But just so you know, both Gary and Trace have already collected five badges.

Niko: Oh, wow. Well, did I tell you I got an Elekid?

Oak: An Elekid? How fascinating. I'd love to have a look at it when you have the time.

Niko: Anyway, I gotta go. Talk to you later.

Oak: Alright. Best of luck on your journey. Niko hangs up and spots Kota with the Hitmonchan.

Niko: Huh?

Pokedex: Hitmonchan, the Punching Pokémon. While apparently doing nothing, it fires punches in lightning fast volleys that are impossible to see.

Niko: Cool. Suddenly, Elekid popped out of its ball.

Elekid: Be bee! (Let me at em) Elekid said feeling pumped.

Niko: You wanna fight it?

Elekid: Bee. (Yup) Niko and Elekid approach Hitmonchan.

Niko: Hitmonchan. You ready for a battle. Hitmonchan looks down and sees Elekid, but just shrugs Pikachu off because of his size.

Hitmonchan: Monchan. (No way) It's dismissive attitude only infuriated Elekid.

Niko: We'll see about that. Go, Elekid! Elekid lunges into battle. Go get em, Elekid! Niko shouted. However, due to its size, Hitmonchan holds back the little electric fighter, first with its hand, then its foot, to Niko's embarrassment.

Duplica: Oh, man. This is embarrassing.

Ditto: Ditto. (Yeah)

Niko: Elekid, go for a right jab! Elekid lunges at Hitmonchan, surprising it. Nailing the fighter with a straight right.

Kota: No way!

Duplica: He did it?

Niko: Aw, yeah. Elekid raised its hand in victory. Unfortunately, Hitmonchan didn't seem phased at all. Merely tending to its wound.

Hitmochan: Chan! (Weak)

Elekid: Bee!? (Wha)

Kota: Elekid is definitely no fighting type. 💧

Anthony: How many times do I have to tell ya? Don't drop your guard! Suddenly, a man who appears to be Hitmonchan's trainer arrives.

Hitmonchan: Chan. (Yes, Coach)

Anthony: Keep your gloves up, Hitmonchan, cause fighting smart hurts less than fighting stupid.

Hitmonchan: Chan. (Right)

Anthony Now, go knock that pipsqueak out!

Hitmonchan: Hitmon. (Got it) Our heroes gasp when Hitmonchan got serious and let loose a barrage of swift punches.

Elekid: BEE! Elekid was easily overwhelmed by the rapid fire attacks. And just like that, Elekid was TKO'd.

Niko: Elekid!

Eevee: Bee. It said weakly.

Anthony: I declare Hitmonchan the winner! Congratulations! One, two, three.. HOORAY! Both he and his Pokémon raise their hands in victory.