Chapter 31

I passed out from exhaustion somewhere in the next day's afternoon after traveling for hours without rest.

When I woke next, it was because someone was manipulating my arm to aid me out of my ripped and tattered shirt. My eyes shot open in fear, only to relax when they locked onto Sasuke's, then I allowed him to continue, assisting his efforts. The familiar sound of a bath running nearby, and the large bed I was lying atop, told me we were likely at the inn located at the small village I'd passed through on my way to Kakurega village.

I stood as his long fingers unbuttoned my pants and ran my hands up his bare chest as I stepped out of them. Gorgeous dark eyes searched mine as he guided us backward toward the sound of the bath.

"Where's Madara?"

We passed the threshold of the bathroom, and I ran my hands down his torso to help him out of the remainder of his clothes. Sasuke watched my every move with a familiar heat beginning to lift into his gaze, "Buying clothes."

Once both of us were fully undressed, he pulled me along and entered the bath. It was much smaller in depth and width than those I've grown accustomed to, but I almost liked it because we had to remain close. I scrubbed my hair and skin thoroughly with the floral-scented soaps the inn offered, glad to finally clean myself after a few days of intense sweating and travel. Sasuke did the same in a less frantic manner, and we got out the moment we were done.

After brushing my teeth, I went through the tedious process of combing my long hair. Once the prince was done with his post-bath routine, he simply stood behind me and gently let his fingers roam about my bare skin, eyes studying our reflection in the mirror.

With my hair over my shoulder, I winced as I worked on the last of the tangles, "Are we staying the night?"

He pressed himself against my back, and a bright blush appeared on my cheeks when I felt the hardness of it. Finished with my hair, I sat the comb down and met Sasuke's eye in the mirror, wild arousal dropping in my abdomen. The familiar heat in his gaze only made it easier for me to nod slightly, giving him silent permission to do whatever he desired.

I thought he'd bend me over and go for it immediately, but instead, he turned me to face him before lifting me so I could sit on the counter before kneeling and forcing me to spread my legs enough that he could bring his mouth to my most personal area. My knees bent over his shoulders, my feet touching his back, and I fumbled with trembling hands to catch myself from falling backward.

Wet and hot heat massaged and pressed at the perfect pressure and tempo to turn me into a mindless mess. It didn't take long for the rope in me to begin tightening and coiling, so I breathed out in between pleasured gasps, "T-The bed. Can we use the bed?"

Then I was being picked up. I squealed with surprise, wrapping my legs and arms around Sasuke's head and shoulders as he carried me out. When my back hit the bed, he immediately returned to what he was doing before.

"Sasuke!"

He looked up at me, glowing eyes sparkling with amusement and arousal. My brow furrowed, and I moaned as I relaxed, my back arching in response to his unbelievable expertise. Long fingers came up to flatten against my stomach, running slowly up as Sasuke licked me a few more times before he followed them. The prince danced kisses and small bites up my body, earning small sounds of appreciation from me.

All at once, he sank his teeth into my neck and began pressing himself inside me. My fingers climbed up the back of his neck to tangle into a fist of his hair when he began moving, slowly at first but gradually increasing in pace. My other arm wrapped under his so I could reach up and hold his shoulder. Soft pants and moans of breath began to tug from my lips with each thrust of his hips, a slight rumble growling through Sasuke's chest occasionally.