Food Play

"Princess?" You heard Pedro call out as he walked through the door with some groceries. You stood up from the couch and went with him into the kitchen. You kissed his cheek, as he wrapped his arms around you after he set the bags on the counter. "Mmm I missed you Y/N." He gave you an Eskimo kiss and you smiled. "I missed you too. Get anything good?" "Just the basics." You reached into the bag and pulled out whipped cream in a can, ice cream, chocolate sauce, and bananas. "Planning on doing sundaes tonight, Pedro ?" "Well...." he began as he groped your ass. You gasped and gripped his shoulders. "I was thinking you and I could play with some food tonight." You bit your lip, causing him to smirk. "I knew you'd like the idea, princess." "Well, as long as I can use some of that chocolate sauce to suck that thick cock of yours, I'm pretty much set." He placed his hands on your cheeks and roughly kissed you. You took no time in pulling his t-shirt off, then grabbing the chocolate sauce and getting on your knees. "Ooh, going right for it princess." You nodded and unbuttoned his pants. You unzipped them and pulled them down to his ankles. His bulge was itching to be freed from his Calvin Kleins, so you grabbed those as well and pulled them to his ankles. His erection sprung free and he let out a sigh of relief. You opened the bottle of chocolate sauce and squirted some across his member. "Ooh, a little cold baby...." You smirked, set the bottle down, then inched your mouth onto his member without using your hands. You tasted the sweet chocolate syrup, along with his cock. You heard him moan slightly, causing your wetness to spread. You gripped his thighs and sped up. "Oh Y/N. Such a good girl...." You moaned around his cock in pleasure. Pedro threw his head back and gasped. "That feels so fucking amazing babygirl. Your mouth- Oh!" At this point you were going at full speed, and you felt his cock twitch in your mouth so you knew he was going to cum soon. "Don't stop Y/N, please! Right there, oh yes!" You maintained your speed at sucking his cock, and made sure he was pleasured at each and every second. "Oh I'm so close princess.....I'm cumming in that pretty mouth of yours.....you better fucking swallow..." You moaned at his dominance behavior. He fucked your mouth and gripped a handful of your hair as he did it. "Y/N, fuck!" he moaned as his face concentrated and he shot his load into your mouth. He kept thrusting as his sweet cum slid down your throat. It always tasted so good to have his ejaculate on your tongue. He took himself out of your mouth and lifted your chin with his fingers. "Show me," he said. You opened your mouth and showed him the cum on your tongue. "Good girl. Now swallow for me." You did as he asked and opened your mouth again. "Good job princess. Now, undress completely and lay on the table so I can return the favor." You smirked and kissed him before spreading out on the table for him. He made his way over with the whipped cream, ice cream, bananas and chocolate sauce. "I'm gonna make a sundae for myself. Except the difference between this sundae and a normal one? This one will be moaning my name oh so loudly, isn't that right princess?" "Yes baby. I always do." "Oh yeah you do. And if I can't get you to moan my name, what happens?" "You fuck me harder than ever. But it's never gotten to that." "Damn straight it hasn't. I know exactly what I'm doing with that sweet, succulent pussy of your Y/N. Always so wet and tasty for me. I really don't even need this extra stuff. But alas, I'm using it anyhow because it was my idea." You giggled and he smirked. "You're so damn cute princess. Ready for this?" You nodded with anticipation. He squirted a little whipped cream on each of your nipples. Then, he scooped out some ice cream and slid it down your body. You shivered. "That's cold, Pedro." "Hush, or I'll punish you." You bit your lip and let him continue. He stopped right at your pelvis, then put a line of chocolate sauce on each of your inner thighs. "Where's the banana-" "Shh," he cut you off. You sighed and waited. He peeled the banana and mushed it up in a bowl. "Close your mouth." You did as he said, and he spread some of the mushed banana on your lips. "Don't move. I'll start there so you'll be able to moan baby." You nodded. He put more of the banana mush in between your breasts, then set everything on the counter. "Might get a little rough tonight, princess. Wouldn't want to knock anything the floor." You giggled with your mouth closed as he walked next to you. He placed his lips on yours, and lovingly kissed you. He got as much of the banana as he could off before asking for entrance with his tongue. You granted it, and he explored your mouth. After probing your mouth, he went back to regular kissing, then pulled away. "I love you, Y/N. Always remember that." "I love you too Pedro. I do." He smiled then went to your feet. He spread your legs then kissed up each one. He licked all the sauce from the left thigh, then the right. "Ugh, you're dripping wet princess. Mmm, time to taste." He gripped your thighs then went to town on you. You moaned at his licks and grounded your hips. He slightly squeezed your thighs, as you ran your hands through his hair. "Pedro, oh fuck!" He pulled away and smirked at you. "What the hell?" "No cumming yet princess. That's for my cock to feel, not my tongue." You sighed. He licked up all the sauce on your body, then ate up all the banana mush that was in between your breasts. He then licked up every bit of whipped cream that was on your nipples. "Your body's so tasty, love." He then tore his shirt off, threw it, gripped your hips, and thrusted inside you. "FUCK!" You screamed in pleasure. His thrusts where hard, fast and deep. "Pedro! Oh my god!" "Yess baby?" He said through grunts and moans. You couldn't speak. Your orgasm was building, and you knew you were going to squirt. "Ugh, that feels so fucking good! Don't stop!" "Not in a million years!" He shouted back. He interlocked his fingers with yours and fucked you harder, faster and deeper if it was even possible. Soon enough, your walls were clenching. "I'm cumming! Oh god!" You screamed. Your walls clenched around his cock as you squirted. "Fuck princess! You squirted!" He moaned as he kept thrusting. "I'm so close baby......help me cum...." "Pedro.....fuck your cock feels so good." You grabbed his neck and pulled his ear to your lips. "When you were at the store I touched myself in the bedroom. I came all over the sheets..." "FUCK!" He shouted before cumming inside you. You smirked, then moaned because of his thrusts. He slowed his pace down, then stopped and looked into your eyes. "So beautiful...." You blushed and kissed him. "Was that true?" "Was what true?" You questioned. "Did you really cum on the sheets earlier while I wasn't here?" You bit your lip and nodded. "Well," he began. "I guess I'll have to double that, considering I know how to make that pussy of yours squirt out a waterfall." You smirked as he pulled out of you, threw you over his shoulders, then brought you up to the bedroom.