Dominant

You just got home from a stressful day of work. You parked your car and made your way to yours and Pedro's house. You opened the front door and you were greeted by your lovely boyfriend. "Hey babe , how was work?" He asked "Stressful" "Aww, I can fix that '' he said seductively with an evil smirk . "And what would that be , daddy? '' you said with a smirk. "Bedroom , now" ~ You did what you were told to do. You stripped your clothes while locking the door behind you. You faced him with your naked body as he looked at you up and down gawking at you. He took his shirt off while grabbing you on the neck gently to kiss you. The kiss turned into a heated make out session. He slipped his hand on your ass causing you to gasp. And that made him slip his tongue and explore inside of your mouth. He pinned you against the wall while his hand was roaming all around your body. You felt his hand close to where you wanted him the most. "Pedro" you moaned, craving for his touch. "That's not my name princess" "Daddy , please' ''' And with that saying he picked you up gripping your thighs and laid you on the bed gently. He pulled away from the kiss and pulled his pants down while staring at your body. You stared into each other's eyes and your eyes began to check his body stopping at his prominent bulge. He hovered over you and kissed your jawline going down to your neck and cleavage. You whimpered at the feeling of it. He stared at your eyes before going down on his knees kissing your breast and nibbling the nipples. His wet kisses were not going down to your stomach and your inner thighs. "Pedro , please" you whimper, needing him to taste you already. "Beg baby" " please daddy eat me out" you yelled begging for him. He smirked at you while he slipped his tongue into your clit flickering it up and down. Your hand found its way to his smooth and soft hair. You gripped it causing him to groan, sending vibrations in you. He pulled his tongue away and replaced it with three fingers as he plunged in your entrance going up and down repeatedly wanting you to cum for him. Your wrists gripped the white sheets from the satisfaction and pleasure that he's giving you. You reached your peak letting out a loud moan as his tongue licked you clean. And his fingers in front of you. "Taste yourself princess" You sucked his fingers tasting your juice. "Good girl" With that he removed his boxers and his dick sprung out of it as he took a condom and slipped it on. "You ready?" You nodded your head repeatedly wanting him inside of you already. He rubbed his tip into your folds teasing you. "Please" He smirked as he plunged his dick inside of you. Thrusting in and out repeatedly causing you to be a moaning mess. "Pedro , I'm about to-" "Hold on baby ,just a second" He said while grabbing your left leg and placing it on his shoulders while he thrusts. "Cum for me princess" You screamed as you came. You felt a warm substance as well telling you that he came too. He slipped the used condom and put it in the trash can as he laid down with you panting really heavy. "Are you still stressed out?" "Not one single bit" you replied, smiling at him. He smiled at you and kissed your forehead. "Goodnight princess, I love you" "I love you too"