Masterbation

Oh Pedro..." You moaned as you plunged the dildo in and out of you. He was away for a few weeks to see his family in Chile, so you were stuck here without him. Your sex drive was always so high, and he absolutely loved it, because his sex drive was just as high, if not higher. You did it in the most random places, at the most random times. On the couch, in the tub, in the shower, on the counter, on the table, you bent over the counter or table, you riding him on one of your kitchen chairs. It didn't matter what you were doing. If either of you wanted it, the other was game. Now that he wasn't around, and wouldn't be for the next day or so, you were alone. All you could do was touch yourself. Thoughts of him were all you had. You moved the toy in and out of you at a faster pace and moaned out as you came on it. You gasped and waited for your high to come down until you went at it again. You were getting bored with this toy, and didn't want to be the one that had to control the toy. You went to your drawer and pulled out the suction dildo with vibrating power. You went into the kitchen and attached the toy to one of the chairs. It stuck and you got onto it. It slid into you and was just about the size of Pedro, so you closed your eyes and imagined him there with you. His hands gripping your waist or holding one of your tits as you rode him. "Oh Pedro.....fuck yes. Fuck me faster...." You moved at a faster pace to simulate yourself and gripped the chair as if it was his shoulder. You clicked on the vibrating power and rotated your hips around it. "Yes....mmmm...." You moaned. Soon enough you could feel another orgasm coming on. "Pedro! I'm so close!" "Close to what?" You gasped and turned your head as you saw Pedro standing in the doorway with a smirk on his face. You turned off the toy and you were about to get off but he stopped you. "No no. Don't stop on my account." He came over and stood in front of you. "Keep going baby. Cum for me. I want to see it. It always looks so hot." You were a little hesitant, but then turned it back on. You went back to rotating your hips around the toy and moaning out. He palmed himself through his jeans and groaned. "Oh Pedro! I'm cumming!" You clenched your walls around the toy and gripped the chair. "Good girl....now get over here so I can feel that pretty mouth of yours around my hard cock." You got off the toy and walked over to him. You unbuckled his jeans and threw the belt. You then unbuttoned and unzipped them, and pulled them down, right with his boxers. His cock sprung out and you immediately took him in your mouth, sucking him off, and watching his expressions as you brought him to orgasm.