Passionate

It was a chilly night in October, you and Pedro were in the house,cuddling on the black,sofa. Your head was resting on Pedro's shoulder, your guys legs intertwined,and your feet touching. It was October 20th, your guys 2nd day together. You started to shift,moving your eyes from the TV to your lover, Pedro. You smiled at him and Pedro smiled back,cuddling more into you, leaning and kissing your forehead. You smirked and leaned up,kissing Pedro's lips,softly. Pedro kissed back,his hands moving to cup your face,rubbing circles affectionately. The once small kiss turned into a passionate make out session, you started to move, straddling Pedro's hips and touching his clothed chest. You pulled away, trailing your hands to the bottom of Pedro's shirt,and lifting it up over his head, His chest now revealed. His chest was pale and smooth. You smirked, leaned in and kissed your lover one more time,before moving down his body and leaving kisses down his chest,lightly nipping at his nipples,earning a gasp of excitement out of Pedro's mouth. You kissed your way down to his crotch,putting your hands under the waistband of Pedro's trousers,and taking it back out. "Baby,you're doing so well for me" Pedro said,reaching out and touching your shoulders and running them down to your waist. You smirked and started to unzip Pedro trousers,tugging them down his legs,and throwing them to the floor,not caring where it went. As soon as you breathed on his cock, Pedro moaned and grabbed your hair lightly tugging to continue. You pulled his boxers down, revealing Pedro hard cock, the tip red and precum leaking on his stomach. You looked up,seeing Pedro falling apart. You took the tip in your mouth,sucking lightly, running your tongue through the slit,earning a moan from Pedro, encouraging you to do more. You started to take more,bobbing your head up and down Pedro's cock,licking the vein on the side of his cock,and then going back up,so you didn't choke. You looked back up at Pedro,seeing him,with his mouth open and his eyes closed. "Daddy,let me ride you" you said, watching Pedro open his eyes, smirking."Okay baby boy,come get it" you get undressed,stripping down to your underwear, letting Pedro take them off. You grabbed the lube from the floor,from last night. You opened it up,pouring some on daddy,pumping,giving Pedro the pleasure he craved. You lined Pedro's cock with your hole,the tip prodding at your entrance. You moaned as Pedro cock filled up your pink hole. You whined out,and started bouncing on Pedro's cock, Pedro trusted up fucking into you, obviously finding your prostate from the moan you released. You bounced harder, your cock begging for release. "Daddy can I come?" "Yes baby,come on let it go" Pedro said,looking at you,your cock spurts white out,it landing on Pedro's stomach. Your hole clenching was enough to send Pedro over the edge,he came in your hole,with a moan.