Cooking

"You saw this really cute cooking tutorial online and you really wanna try it. Please?" You begged Pedro. "Fine, what are the ingredients? I'll go out and get them." He sighed, succumbing easily to your pleasure. "Yay!" You jumped up, hugging him and giving him a list, he ran out of the apartment, assuring you he'd be back soon. You wanted to get in the festive mood as it was almost the Fourth of July and making sugar cookies sounded perfect, but you felt bad after making Pedro go out in the cold, so you decided to give a little back to him in a way you knew he'd love. You giggled gleefully to yourself as you hopped upstairs, delving into your wardrobe before deciding that nothing would do it. Suddenly, an idea popped into your head and you snickered to yourself, willing to bet what kind of reaction Pedro would have when he saw you. You pulled out a small pink apron from the bottom of your closet and tied it around your nude body, grinning at the reflection in the mirror. The material just covered the top of your chest, and the bottom hem falling very high up your thighs. You applied some light lipstick and ruffled up your hair, all that was left was to wait. "I'm home!" Pedro called as he unlocked the front door, shivering slightly from the temperature outside and setting down the bags of shopping on the floor. "Hi." You called sweetly from the kitchen, waiting for him to walk in. "Hi —" He let out a low groan as he saw you, his eyes scanning your body and his legs almost buckling under him, but he mustered just enough strength not to fall to his knees in front of you. You grinned, loving the fact you held the power for once. "Did you get everything?" You carried on as normal, restraining giggles at your boyfriend's gawking features. "Please tell me you are wearing nothing underneath that fucking apron." He growled as he scooped you into his arms, earning a squeal from you. "Why don't you find out daddy?" You whispered and kissed his mouth passionately, squeaking as he threw you down onto the sofa. He stood over you and hurriedly undressed, pulling the tiny apron from your body and leaving you naked, just as he had predicted. "Fuck, you better be good for me baby." He growled, now naked as well, kissing up your body as he moved over you, his hardening length dragging up your thighs. You squirmed at his cold touch, the pleasure only being intensified for you as his cool lips sucked on your nipple roughly, his hand pinching your other. "Pedro...Daddy please!" You whimpered, begging him to do anything, anything at all to relieve you of the tingling between your thighs. He replied in grunts, catching your lips in a quick kiss whilst two of his fingers dipped into your core suddenly, his icy cold touch forcing you to arch your chest up flush against his at the sensation. Your mouth dropped open as they worked your core skillfully, pumping in and out slowly, torturously, as his warm tongue danced across your collarbone. As swiftly as he had started, he stopped, and pulled his hand from you, tapping his fingers on your lips and encouraging you to suck them. You took them into your mouth and swirled your tongue gently over him, tasting yourself as he watched you intently. "Fuck, you ready baby girl?" He asked, lining himself up with your entrance once he'd drawn his hand from you and placed it on his flushed cock. "Yes! Yes daddy.." You whimpered for him, gasping as he pushed inside of you. He set a furious pace immediately, relishing in the moans that slipped from your mouth with every fast thrust. You bucked your own hips in time with his, pushing down as his pace slowed, his hands moving to grip your sides. He used his body mass to flip you over, startling a squeak from you, but then a string of moans as the new angle felt euphoric, sending a burst of tingles through your body, settling in your stomach. Pedro threw his head back, his hair sticking to his forehead with sweat and mouth releasing small grunts but he let his gaze rest on you. You noticed him watching and flicked your hair over your shoulder, leaning down towards him and running your hands over his heaving chest and shoulders. He raised his head to press his lips softly to yours, his jerking hips in no way mirroring the soothing massage of his mouth. You disconnected your lips from his to whimper desperately, your face still close to his, so much so that you could feel his hot breath on your cheek as you let out a moan. "Daddy...daddy I'm close!" You stuttered, your inner walls tightening as Pedro hit your sweet spot repetitively. "I know baby, cum for me princess." His low gravelly voice pushed you over the edge, your back arching up as your fingernails scratched down Pedro's glistening chest. He slowed down his pace for a few minutes to work through your sensitivity, and then picked up speed once more, pumping hard to get himself off. His breathing became shallow as you watched his abs tense beneath you, feeling him twitch inside of you, releasing into you and lifting you off him gently. "Thank you daddy." You purred, gracious that this time he let you cum. You lay in content silence for a while, snuggled close before Pedro made an attempt to move, sitting up so you were on his lap. He looked at you in adoration and pecked your nose lightly. "Come on baby, let's get you cleaned up." He wrapped his strong arms around your body and lifted you bridal-style. You hummed happily as he carried you; knowing that he was probably planning a long hot bath, and definitely Round 2.