Pedro No

"Pedro.." You playfully pushed him away from you. Pedro giggled but kept his lips attached to your neck, kissing you sweetly. His kisses trailed down your neck and you knew they weren't so innocent anymore. "Baby.." You practically moaned. "We can't.. The boys will hear." The rest of the boys were just one room over, playing video games, oblivious to the heated session in the adjacent room. You could vaguely hear the music from the game along with some grunting and quiet cheers. "Then I guess we'll have to be quiet," Pedro growled in your ear. You pulled the pin from your hair, letting it bounce down in curls around you as Pedro gently pushed you to lay on the couch. He climbed over you, sucking harshly on you until there was a faint purple mark at the base of your neck. You trailed your hands to the hem of his shirt, tugging it up over his head. Pedro wasted no time pulling off your shirt and reaching behind your back to unclasp your bra. He took your boobs in his hands and palmed them as you slipped out of your jeans, leaving you only in your underwear. "Black lace.. My favorite" he said slowly. "But it has to go." Pedro yanked down your thong and dragged his middle finger up your slit collecting your juices, before plunging it deep into you making you moan and whimper. "Shhhhh baby, we don't want the boys to hear now, do we?" He whispered. You bit your lip to hold back moans while he relentlessly fucked you with his fingers, curling them up into your g-spot. With his other hand, he undid his jeans and pushed them down with his boxers allowing his hard on to spring free, oozing pre-cum. He gave himself two quick pumps to spread the pre-cum before lining himself up at your entrance, teasing you with his tip. You let out a loud moan when he finally pushed in through your folds. His hand flew to your mouth, muffling your moans. "Are you going to be a good girl?" He asked with a smirk that was daring you to defy him. You nodded and with that he began thrusting into you fast and deep. You moaned again, disobeying his order to keep quiet and you knew the consequences. Pedro lifted his hand and brought it down on your ass cheek causing you to let out a small whimper. "Behave" he growled in your ear. Pedro pounded into you hard, stopping only to adjust for a better angle. You were letting out quiet moans and whimpers hoping they weren't loud enough to land you another spanking. You weren't very vocal when it came to sex, but when Pedro got rough, how could you not be a moaning mess? "I'm cl-close" you whisper-moaned. "Cum for me, babygirl." Pedro always had pet names for you, but you knew babygirl was his favorite. You weren't sure, but it could have had something to do with the sexy school girl costume you wore for Halloween. You moaned against his shoulder as your high came over you, clutching him to you. Pedro released himself in a few hot spurts before pulling out. Just as you finished getting dressed, there was a knock on the door. You and Pedro got up to open it and saw it was Oscar. "Next time you fuck, make sure you're not making the couch bang on the wall." You hid your face in Pedro's chest and sheepishly said "sorry, I hadn't realized we moved the couch." Pedro smiles cheekily and adds "what can I say? I like it rough."