Lust Over Love

His actions showed love, but his eyes said lust. His grip tightened around your pale blue shorts, looking you dead in the eye when he trailed his hand up your bare thigh. "You look so beautiful baby." Pedro whispered. "Thank you, daddy." You said. "You've been such a good girl lately, I think I should reward you. What do you think princess?" Pedro says. You nod your head, "yes please, daddy." You wrapped your legs around his waist as he carried you to the bedroom nearby. Your back was laid on the white and gold duvet as Pedro went to the familiar wood drawer to pull out a tie. "Hands up baby." Pedro said. The fabric brought your wrists together, and was put above your head. You were kissed delicately with his lips as he toyed with the hem of your top, slightly inching it up to expose your skin. He unbuttoned your blouse, the cold air lightly brushing over your hot skin. "Your favorite sight." Pedro said, motioning to your exposed chest. A slight tint of pink spread across your cheeks. His hands roamed your body, slipping behind your back to unclasp the cream colored bra You were wearing. "Mm, so beautiful." Pedro mumbled. "Daddy, please." You begged. "Shh, no need for begging babies. I'll get to it." He assured you. He brought his lips to yours, as he fought for dominance. Pedro's lips ghosted over your neck, biting down on your sweet spot he had memorized. He kissed down the valley of your breasts below your navel, hovering over the hem of your shorts. The shorts were slid down your legs and tossed into a pile, your heat exposed to Pedro. "You're so wet, I barely have been touching you princess." You moaned as he slid his finger between your folds. "Daddy, do something." You plead. Pedro kissed the inside of your thighs, dangerously close to your heat. Your hips bucked up when Pedro sucked on your clit. Moaning, your legs grew tense as the knot in the pit of your stomach grew. Your legs tightened around Pedro's head, his arms snaked around to keep them open. You bucked your hips wanting more, he held you down and plunged two fingers into you. "Fuck, daddy!" You screamed. "You like that baby girl?" He questioned still working his tongue against your core. "God yes." You felt yourself drifting to the edge. "Daddy, please fuck me." You let out. "Hold on baby girl, you'll cum first then I'll gladly fuck you." He smirked. You nodded your head, pleasure taking over your body. "Please, please please!" You moaned. "That's it baby girl, let it all out." Pedro cooed. Your hips grinded into his hand as you let your orgasm wash over you. Pedro slid his pants off which came down with his boxers, before hovering over you. He quickly slammed into you, both of you moaning at the contact. "Shit, you're so tight." Pedro groaned. "F-faster daddy." You panted. Pedro started thrusting quickly into you, each thrust deeper and deeper. He hit the right spot repeatedly, your back arching. Your body was filled with intense pleasure when Pedro started rubbing your clit profusely. Your legs started to tremble as your orgasm hit full force, tossing your head back moaning. "Daddy please!" You begged. "I'm almost there baby." Pedro groaned, his grip on your waist tightened. His thrusts came hard and continued until he came collapsing on top of you. He kissed you, removing the tie on your hands. "Good girl, my little good girl." Pedro whispered.