Shower Sex

Pedro wouldn't be home for another hour, so you decided to hop in the shower. As you enjoyed the hot streams of water falling onto your body, you thought about Pedro. How amazing his personality was. How he treated you like a princess every single day of your life. You also thought about how amazing he was in bed. How loving he always was; always looking out to pleasure you and not himself. He wasn't selfish; not in the least. You smiled at the thought of you two one day being married. Mrs.Pascal. It had a ring to it. You had just finished washing the conditioner out of your hair when you heard the bathroom door open. "Hello?" You said with a little fear in your voice. "It's just me, princess." Pedro. You let out a sigh of relief and pulled back the curtain to see him undressing. You let go of it and waited for him to get in. "How's the water?" "So nice, hurry up and get in here." "Pushy," he said, causing you to giggle. He stepped in and you wrapped your arms around him. He reached down and gripped your ass, causing you to gasp. He leaned in and kissed you, then went to your neck. You closed your eyes and enjoyed the feeling of his lips upon your skin. "I missed you Y/N. I've been think about you all day." You looked up at him. "Oh yeah?" "Yeah, my cock has been so hard all day. I just got it to calm down before I got in here. But as you can see, it's erect again." You bit your lip and looked down. It was hard as a rock. "Mmm, then maybe I can help with that." You got on your knees and looked up at him as you took him in your hand. You stroked him a few times as he bit his lip. "Please don't tease princess.....I've needing you all day baby...." You nodded and slid your mouth onto his cock as far as you could handle. His fingers gripped your hair as he guided you. "Not trying to force it. Y/N....ugh......I just- oh!" You sped up, causing him to moan your name. "Oh Y/N! That's it princess! Right there....." He moaned, causing him to buck his hips. His cock twitched, so he pulled you off of him. "I wanna cum inside you baby." He slid his hand down your body and felt your pussy. "Ooo dripping wet I see. All for me?" You bit your lip and nodded. "Good girl. Come here." You stepped closer to him and he placed his hands under your thighs and picked you up. He pinned you against the wall and slid into you. "Oh Pedro......" "You're so tight.....fuck!" You gripped his strong arms and moaned as he thrusted in and out of you. He sped up so he was pounding in and out of you. "Pedro!" "What princess?" "That feels so good.....ugh oh god! Please don't stop!" He sped up and used one hand to rub circles on your clit. Your eyes rolled into the back of your head as he kept up his pace. "Oh Y/N....I'm so fucking close..." "Cum inside me baby...." "Fuck!" he exclaimed as his face concentrated and he came inside you. Not long after, your walls were clenching and your orgasming was washing over you. You pulled him into you as your high overpowered you and you got weak. He was heavily breathing as he whispered in your ear, "That was amazing.....oh princess....." You smirked and kissed his cheek. "I love you, Y/N...." You looked at him. He'd never said that to you before. You smiled and kissed him. "I love you too, Pedro." "Will you marry me?" You looked at him in shock then giggled. "What?"  "Pedro, you're 7 inches deep inside me....we just made love in the shower.....what more could a woman want in a marriage proposal? Of course I'll marry you!" He chuckled and kissed you before pulling out of you. After drying off, the two of you made love in your bedroom all night long.