Netflix And Chill

You are lying in your bed because you were tired from the night before. You hear your phone ding signaling you got a text message...it was Pedro. You wanted to scream at the top of your lungs why is he texting me you thought, you open the message
~~text messages~~
Pedro: Hey, I'm bored. Come over❤️
Y/N: yeah I'll be there in 20.
You almost died when he texted you, now he wants you to come over. HOLY SHIT!!!! you can't believe this is happening. You throw on some clothes, fix your hair and leave. When you arrived you knocked on his door. He answered the door " hey" he said as he was inviting you in "hey" you said nervously. He brought you upstairs to his bedroom. "Wanna Netflix and chill" he said with a slight smirk on his face. You sat there in shock of what he just said "ye...yeah" you said as he turned on the TV. He picked a random movie since he knew you weren't going to be watching it. He turns around and pins you to the bed. You looked up at him, his eyes were full of lust. You can feel his hands in your bra massaging your boobs and kissing on your neck trying to find your sweet spot, he finally found it, you let out a small moan. " I bet I can make you moan louder than that" he said with a smirk "prove it" you said as he took off your shirt revealing your black lacy bra. His eyes widened, you started to smile until you felt him unbuttoning your pants leaving you in your matching black underwear. He starts to run his hands down your stomach and his hands finally reach your underwear line you feel his hands start to rub your pussy he puts in 2 fingers and starts to pump in and out he adds another finger "damn baby who made you this wet" he says as he continues to finger you " fuck you" "well if that's what you want" he said as he put on a condom. He looks at you before he slides in, you nod giving him consent. He starts off slow it hurt at first because well...this was your first time you didn't want to tell him because you thought he wouldn't if he knew, but eventually that pain turned into pleasure you start to moan uncontrollably "Pedro FUCK YOUR SO BIG" "well babe your so fucking tight" he said as he continues to thrust in and out "Fuck Pedro I'm gonna cum" "go ahead princess" you cum right as he called you princess "damn baby I didn't know you could squirt like that" you just rolled your eyes, you were a moaning mess. Pedro pulls out you look at him in confusion " why did you do that" you said disappointed " my mom will be home soon" "oh...ok" You lay down in his bed and cuddle " was that your first time" you hear him say as you look up at him " ye...yeah" you tell him nervously " why didn't you tell me" He says with concern "well I thought if I told you...what just happens wouldn't have happened, and I really wanted it" he leans down and kisses your forehead His mom text him saying that she was about to pull up. You fix the sheets, put on your clothes and go down stairs and watch TV till she gets home which wouldn't be long. He leans over kisses you " will you be my girlfriend" you sat there in shock " ye...yes"