Best You Ever Had

It was a regular date night for you and Pedro, cuddling on the couch and watching a movie that you didn't really seem all too interested in. It started with a kiss, then a make out. Pedro was on top of you, heavy breaths escaping his lips as he kissed your neck, knowing a few love bites were going to appear later. Your hands traveled down his body, starting at his shoulders, then back, then his hips, avoiding the place he needed you the most. You weren't a virgin, you had lost it back in high school to one of your boyfriends, and thank god he wasn't a total waste of air. He was the first real relationship you had. Although you had never loved him or any of your exes as much as you love Pedro. You knew Pedro wasn't a virgin as well, his experience showed whenever you made out with him or when you put your hands on him. Even if he was, he would have told you. "You're killin' me babe" Pedro groaned as his fingers danced on the fabric of his pants, brushing his cock here and there. You giggled bringing his face up to kiss you. He had started grinding down on you, making you moan at the feeling of His restrained dick rubbing against you. "Look at ya" Pedro chuckled at the moaning mess he made of you. "God, when I first met ya I thought you were the most innocent sweet little girl-" He scoffed , "you're really just an animal baby. Always wanting my cock, yeah?". You nodded your head frantically. You lifted your arms as he pulled your top off, him staring at your boobs for a while. "Mmm I love these" he spoke as he took off your bra and cupped your boobs. He was amused, his hands were the perfect size for every inch of your body. The next thing you know, All of your clothes have been discarded. A pile on the floor full of unnecessary items. Pedro grabbed a hold of his shaft as he stroked it gently. He was already so hard. "Baby, let me take care of you." You softly say as you fall to your knees in front of him. He sits on the edge of the couch as you grab his cock, you look and admire it for a moment. The skin was pink like his lips, and his tip was red, oozing with Precum. Your tongue darted out, licking his tip and slit as Pedro moaned loudly, his head falling back. You took him as deep as you could inside your mouth, ignoring your gag reflex. The groans that were escaping Pedro's lips were like music to your ears. You pulled back, sucking him as hard as you could, looking up through your lashes to see his eyes roll back. Pedro's body tensed and you knew he was close to coming. "Cum for me" you say quietly, licking his dick, "I love your cock baby". Pedro forced his eyes open as he watched himself cum inside your mouth. He let out a couple curse words as he brought you back onto the couch, pinning you down so you couldn't get up. "Pedro" you breathed out, not really knowing what was going to happen next. He kissed you softly as you closed your eyes, immediately opening them as you felt Pedro's fingers thrust into you. "Oh my god" you moaned out, thrusting into his hand as he pumped them in and out. His calloused fingers were perfect for this, they would curl slightly hitting your g spot making you lose your mind. You both knew You were coming, "Pedro, stop. Please, I need you in me." You spoke out of breath as he nodded his head. Pumping his cock a few times. He lined his tip with your hole as he pushed inside you slowly, making sure you were alright. "I love you so much baby." Pedro said as he started thrusting. He started going faster, his dick hitting your sweet spot every time he would do a specific motion with his hips. "Ya like when I do that? Hm?" He cockily asked as he did it over and over again, making you squeeze your walls tightly around him. He groaned, loving the feeling. "Ya feel so nice babe. So tight and wet and warm." You moaned as your response, about to cum any second. "I'm-" before you could finish your sentence Pedro had interrupted you. "Cum with me, baby." He groaned as you both came. He filled you up and you could feel his warm and sticky fluid inside of you as he pulled out, watching him cum on your folds as well.