Daddy

What started out as a casual movie night quickly escalated into something quite the opposite. You had been happily curled into Pedro's side until the two main characters of the predictable romantic comedy film decided to move themselves to the bedroom. As the heated scene entailed a considerable amount of moans, clothes being lost and slightly graphic images, Pedro became restless, leaning into you and leaving light kisses on your neck. Your mind debated pushing him away and watching the rest of the film until his kisses moved to your lips, him moving so that he was practically led on top of you as he bit down on your lip. "Pedro..." You breathily laughed as his kisses moved back to your neck and down your clothed chest, causing his hair to tickle your skin with his slow movements. His large hands lifted your shirt, it bunching around your chest as his warm lips pressed onto your stomach, kissing the waistband of your shorts as the TV was completely forgotten. His warm breath lingered on your stomach as, agonizingly slowly, he pulled down your comfortable shorts as you kicked them off of your ankles. Seconds later his lips were on yours again, his hand now on your stomach as his fingers drew shapes on your skin. They inched closer to your underwear as he deepened the kiss further, your hands tangling in his hair as Pedro repositioning himself slightly on the small sofa. You gasped at his hands sudden contact with your covered core, his strong grip pressing onto you as you squirmed from his touch. His four fingers flexed and moved against you, creating unbelievable pleasure with the friction of your thin underwear. Hooking his thumb around them, he swiftly pulled them down, smirking as he felt how wet you were. He pecked your lips before pushing one finger into you, only going as far as his first knuckle before stopping. "(Y/N), who made you this wet?" He simpered, eyes locking with yours, his hand deadly still. "You... Pedro... Daddy..." You muttered almost subconsciously, the smile on his face growing as your cheeks instantly burnt, your skin tingling as his eyes concentrated on your face. "What did you call me?" He whispered, his breath warming your already flushed face. "D-daddy..." You murmured under your breath, simultaneously shutting your eyes as he pushed his finger further into you. He added another digit as his mouth assaulted your collar bones, sucking harshly before his teeth grazed your skin. Your breaths came in pants as he curled his fingers, maximizing the pleasure he could give you before he slid off of the sofa and sat in between your slightly parted legs. His spare hand ran up and down your thigh, followed by his lips, sloppy kisses getting closer to where you needed his mouth the most. "God, (y/n), I love being called that." You seemed to gain confidence as he confided in you, your hands once again gripping his hair as his tongue licked across your slit. "Pedro, Daddy... you feel so good." You panted as he sucked on your clit, his mouth expertly working with his fingers before he pulled them out. Your breath almost stopped with the loss of contact, his hands pushing your legs apart further as he held his mouth impossibly close to your core. "Say it again, (y/n)." He whispered, dominance clear in his voice as you trembled in his hands. "Please, Daddy. Please, I need you." You moaned, him pressing a light kiss to your wetness before pressing his tongue against you. Desperate for more, you pushed him further into you as your hips bucked slightly, his hands moving to your hips to restrain your movements. He let out a satisfied hum, continuing to suck on your clit as your head fell back onto the cushions. Your legs shook as his fingertips dug into your hips, you reaching your high as your juices escaped from your body. His lips stayed on you for a few moments as he cleaned you with his mouth, before standing and leaning over you as he kissed your lips. "Now I know how to get you to do whatever I want." You muttered against his lips. "I already would." He admitted, happily smiling at you. "How about returning the favor?"