Shower Sex

You slipped out of your clothes and closed the door, turning on the warm water to wash yourself. Then you realized that your boyfriend Pedro wasn't home yet. He said you weren't allowed to touch yourself on your own, when he wasn't there, but he'd never know right? You smirked to yourself as you turned on the harder jet, placing it to your clit to get that familiar feeling surging through your body. You slid a finger inside and moaned, and at that moment the door burst open.  "Pedro! Shit!" You said, turning the jet to normal and pretending you hadn't been doing anything. He looked pretty mad.  "Y/N, what did I say about this?"  "I, um,"  "I said you can't touch yourself without me. I thought we'd been clear?" he said sternly. You bit your lip and looked down. He then started unbuckling his belt and sliding down his pants.  "Pedro—what are you doing?" You asked. He didn't answer as he slipped off the rest of his clothes and stepped into the shower, his hair becoming wet and matted. He turned you so you were facing the way opposite of him, and sat you both down, you between his legs. You felt his erection press against your ass and resisted from touching him.  "Don't make a noise," he said. He spread your legs open and turned on the shower jet again, almost to the maximum.  "Pedro, what—"  "I said no noise." He opened your folds with his fingers and placed the shower jet between your legs.  "Oh," You moaned, biting your lip. "Pedro—oh my god—"  "What do you not get in 'no noise'?" he said harshly. "That's it," he turned the shower jet to normal mode and got up, pulling you up and turning you to face him. He pinned you against the wall, his cock tight against your own crotch. He pressed his palm against your tingling clit and rubbed it a little.  "You like that, huh?" he asked. You bit your lip. He added more pressure and started rubbing figure eights. You felt your heat dying for contact. He suddenly knelt down and spread your legs open, then harshly sucked your sensitive bud.  "Pedro!" You sighed, holding on to the bath's edge. He circled a finger around your heat.  "My girl's so ready for me," he cooed, and stuck a finger in, stroking your g-spot, earning another moan of your part. He added another finger and started pumping them in and out, stroking your g-spot, sucking you off at the same time. You legs felt shaky as he started to scissor around.  "Oh god, Pedro, I'm gonna—"  "No you aren't," he said, pulling you out and turning you to face the wall. He leaned in to whisper in your ear.  "You shouldn't have made any noise. Now count."  He rubbed your ass, and smacked it once.  "Count," he hissed.  "One," You said. He hit again, harder.  "Two," He rubbed your ass and smacked once more. You winced.  "Three," He smacked your other cheek twice more.  "I think that's enough for you today," he said. "Now turn around and let me fuck you."  You turned to face him and he opened your legs, aligning his tip with your dripping core. He pounded inside as your back hit the wall. You arched your head back as he pulled out and pounded into you again. Then he grabbed your ass cheeks and held you up as you wrapped your legs around his waist, so he was holding you. He thrust even harder into you. You let out a moan.  "Let me hear your pretty noises, kitten," he said.  "Yes, daddy," You managed to answer. He placed his thumb on your clit and started rubbing fast circles on your clit, driving you towards your orgasm. His thrusts became sloppy, he was close too.  You felt your legs become shaky and weak as you dug you nails into his back as You felt the knot in the pit of your stomach form.  "Say it, kitten," he said.  "FUCK!" You said as the orgasm washed over you. "DADDY!" He let you ride out the orgasm until he pulled out and rubbed your sore ass.  "Let's go put some ice on that, baby girl," he said, placing a kiss on your lips.