Sex Toys

"Have you ever used a sex toy?" Pedro randomly asked you one day. The two of you were laying naked in bed, holding each other after a steamy round of lovemaking. "Um...can't say that I have babe. Why?" "Is that something you'd be into?" "Why would I need to use a sex toy?" You questioned him. "Your cock is usually enough for me." He chuckled at your comment. "Thanks for the compliment. I just figured.....maybe we could try something new? I could watch you pleasure yourself? Then I could see what you like and make sex better." You giggled. "It's already phenomenal, Pedro." "I know babe, it was just a thought..." You thought about it for a moment. What could a sex toy hurt? And, you could definitely use something while he was away on tours. Though it wouldn't be the same, it was better than using just your fingers. "Let's do it," you said. "Yeah?" Pedro asked. You nodded and he got up. "I'm glad you agreed princess, I can finally use this." He pulled out a 7 inch, flesh colored, suction dildo. It looked as long and wide as Pedro cock. "Wow, you must feel confident with yourself then," you said with sarcasm. He rolled his eyes and you giggled. "Get over here babe. Let's try it out." He walked back over and crawled back into bed with you. He tore the covers off you and got in between your legs. He ran his fingers up your slit a few times to feel your wetness. "Still wet, I see." "With you, always." He smirked and ate you out for a minute. "Mmm, so tasty. Ready?" You nodded and he slowly slid the toy inside you. You gasped at the feeling. It felt just like Pedro. "Feel good, Y/N?" You nodded with your bottom lip between your teeth. He slid it in and out a few times, allowing you to enjoy it. "Here," he said, placing the toy in your hand. "Show me how you like it." He sat back, his cock already growing into another erection. You hadn't masturbated in forever; never with a dildo. You were unsure what to do, so you went with your instinct. You slowly plunged the toy inside you and watch his face as you fucked yourself with it. He was in a state of euphoria as he watched you. He was so mesmerized by how pleasured you were, he began stroking himself. As you went at a fast, deep pace, he copied you. You moaned out as you watched him pleasure himself. "Pedro....I'm c-close...." "Mmm me too....want me to finish inside you?" You nodded and pulled the toy out. Pedro set it aside and got on top of you. He slid inside and groaned. "So wet baby.....mmmmm......" His thrusts were at a perfect rhythm, and they were so loving. He kissed your neck, while you grabbed his ass. "Oh princess....you feel so good...." "Mmm you feel amazing too Pedro....fill me up baby....." With one last gasp he moaned out as he came inside you. He pressed his lips to yours as he kept going. You came soon after him, clenching your walls around him, causing him to cum again. "Shit,Y/N!" He gasped. You pulled him into you and let him ride you through both of your highs. "Fuck," he said after collapsing next to you. You cuddled up next to him and kissed his chest. "Fuck," he said again. "What's wrong Pedro?" You questioned. "Nothing princess. Not a damn thing. You made me cum twice.....holy fuck!" You giggled at his puzzlement. "Well I'm glad I could be of service to you, Mr. Pascal." "Hmmm.....I guess I'll have to give you a second Orgasm." You gasped as he rolled on top of you, then went down your body and went back down on you until you came over and over again.