Best Night Ever

*Y/N POV*
Work was lame like always but this time it was extra boring. You arrived at your house and went into the kitchen. You got a little champagne and made your way to the living room and threw your shoes off. After a while you noticed rose petals leading up the stairs. You followed them till they stopped In front of your room door. You opened the door to find Pedro sitting on your bed playing his guitar. You sit down next to him and listen to him playing and singing the guitar. After a while you thought about all the things that could happen, more like all the things you want to happen. You pulled the guitar away from him and laid it against the wall in attempt to start up something. "Yo why'd you do that! I'm working on a new song" Pedro said pouting his lips. "It's my night tonight" you said smirking at him giving him a light clue what you want to do. You rubbed him, giving him a boner. You placed yourself on his lap and started to grind on him. A smile grew on his face. "Fuck babygirl" he groaned out. He gripped your hips and guided you up and down. While he did that, You took off your shirt. You hop off of him and pull down his pants, rubbing his boner before pulling down his boxers. His dick springs right up. You kissed the tip. You made circles around his tip making his eyes roll back in his head. "God damn princess" he groaned in pleasure. You took this as an opportunity to take his whole length in your mouth, bobbing up and down, jerking off what couldn't fit. "Fuck I'm coming baby" he moaned out and shot his load down your throat. Soon enough you hop on top of him and line him up. You bounce up and down. He bit his lip and used his strength to flip you guys over so he was on top of you. He flipped you over again so you were laying on your stomach, gripping on the sheets. He pounded into you. He was so strong against you so he had control. He slapped your ass making a moan escape your Lips. He went faster, harder and deeper. You arch your back and start to moan so loud. At this point you were a moaning mess. Your wall tighten "fuck daddy" you manage to moan out. Before you hit your climax, he pulls out cumming. "I'm sorry princess, I'll make it up to you" he said, kissing you passionately. "I know you will," you say into the kiss. He started kissing your jaw and neck sucking on it leaving hickeys. He then kissed down your breasts, your stomach and found its way to your core. He makes figure eights on you. He licks up and down your heat. He blows a little air and sucks on your clit. He shoved two fingers into you, adding a third one. He pumps into you starting slow and starting to quick up his pace still sucking on your clit. Your hips buckle uncontrollably, your back arching. "Fuck Pedro you always get me so good" you moan out as you climax. Best night ever.